Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    Just look at timestamp 1:10, you'll see he is at full focus and hard casts an aimed shot + chimera shot and it consumes his whole focus bar. Looks unchanged form live to me. Chances are Arcane Shot is just not on his bar.

However, looking at timestamp 2:30ish I see Thrill of the Hunt up and see Aimed Shot casting approx 30 focus, but the TotH stacks are not affected. Perhaps they are making AiS be affected by Thrill of the Hunt and it is just half-implemented.

-EDIT-

Looking at timestamp 3:30 we see a few things: TotH is about to fall off; player has approx 40 focus; Aimed Shot is normal icon (no resource starved icon). TotH then falls off; Aimed Shot becomes resource starved. Looks like TotH is affecting Aimed Shot in whatever build they are playing, just not consuming stacks.
    Good catch. Didn't notice the Thrill buff I suppose. Will be interesting if Thrill remains affecting Aimed. The other two talent options feel fairly awkward for Marks (mainly this tier with our stats so high) and Thrill doesn't work with Aimed.

Damn you Blizzard and your beta hype train.

Quote Originally Posted by Conjor View Post
    What does the skill of the player have to do with looking at the costs or effects of the spells he is using?
    Because the original question started off being about whether or not it was intentional that the hunter in the video didn't have Arcane Shot on his bars. The DK in the other video using a 1h weapon in Blood could point to the fact that maybe the person in the video just isn't familiar with the classes being shown. It's not a judgement toward them at all, just an observation that might possibly explain the lack of certain abilities being used.

Also at 0:55 when he starts combat, he consumes half his focus for the first AiS.
    Last edited by Raicky; 2014-02-23 at 09:26 AM.

His aimed shot is available around what looks like 30 focus, while his chimaera shot isnt available and it costs 44 focus.

They definitely reduced its cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    His aimed shot is available around what looks like 30 focus, while his chimaera shot isnt available and it costs 44 focus.

They definitely reduced its cost.
    Most likely thrill of the hunt reduces the cost of aimed shot or something.

I think we need to wait for beta to check this out properly, I sure hope there is a bit more diversity for the specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good catch, very interesting

Damage numbers probably haven't been tuned yet. They do the mechanics, then damage.