10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Yeah I slipped.

Can I also request mods to not talk as much next game? It pretty much ruined this for me as you confirmed virothe and then worgen confirmed someone last game I think it was.

Also if anyone cares I was gonna claim to have jailed uggor
    Myself and Catta will be modding this upcoming game. Catta will only be posting vote tally updates and possible the end of day message.

If anyone has a question for a mod they should PM it to me. I will forward your PM's and my responses to Catta (He wants the experience of moderating, so I'm going to show him how I handle any questions or comments).

Anything I post in the thread will be thought over 5 to 10 times to make sure there is no way I'm giving anything away.

I thought ghosts could still vote when they die so I didnt want to have 2 of them around late game, sorry friend
    I don't think either of us knew we couldn't vote either, but wasn't willing to bring up the possibility of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I slipped.

Can I also request mods to not talk as much next game? It pretty much ruined this for me as you confirmed virothe and then worgen confirmed someone last game I think it was.

Also if anyone cares I was gonna claim to have jailed uggor
    you mean earlier with me and Cruelle. That was a bit of a slip :x Not sure why Lysah decided to more or less confirm Virothe though

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    you mean earlier with me and Cruelle. That was a bit of a slip :x Not sure why Lysah decided to more or less confirm Virothe though
    When did this happen? I don't consider saying I would explain roles after the game a confirmation, people just infer what they want to infer.

Maybe I should've been more general and not quoted anyone since I was talking to several people.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2014-03-15 at 10:31 AM.

Deleted
    Its sad that people are surprised about winning after being handed the godfather and another mafia role (whichever it was).

I mean seriously guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    2. ) I NEVER believed kels claim, I just couldn't think of a reason to say I doubted him that I could warrant pushing him for I was hoping going along sooner or later he would screw up and he did. I'm just going to start doing what Robo does and creating my own gosh dang QT thread it should help alleviate the confusion >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    How about the part where there was a group of 3 so there was 1 role that could only have 1 role and not be a pair like most of the others? That should have been enough.
    Or how about the part where I, the guy that investigated him, said I believed he could be investigation immune and you and Krayzy decided this was impossible!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I slipped.

Seconded.
    They can talk on the fluff that's fine but there were too many game related mod posts that might be intended to be jokes but people read stuff into that.
    Anyway, next game is Krayzy, don't think he'd do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway new game starting soon so might as well close this, discussion can continue in the discussion thread.