Deleted

Disarmed achievement Ulduar soloable?

Soloable by warrior in 25 man?

i solo'd most of the 10-man and 25-man achievements in that place as a warrior in 550 ilvl, just took 2 or 3 weeks to do them all. still trying to do 1 in 10-man from XT, last one i need for that raid

10+ Year Old Account
    I think, the only achievement, that can be difficult/impossible (atleast on 25man) to solo is Nerf Scrapbots..

I managed to get it on 10man with my druid, but so far, all my attempts in 25man have failed.. Maybe I need a friend with be for this one...

Disarmed (and all the other Kologarn achievements) are rather easy..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    How to solo first boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    How to solo first boss?
    First boss, line up 2 or 3 demolishers at the edge of the room. Stack pirite, change demo, rinse repeat. Easy
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    First boss, line up 2 or 3 demolishers at the edge of the room. Stack pirite, change demo, rinse repeat. Easy
    3 Demos are required (2 will only take you to 10-15%).. Make sure, they are 30ish yards apart, else Flamy will cleave them..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    3 Demos are required (2 will only take you to 10-15%).. Make sure, they are 30ish yards apart, else Flamy will cleave them..
    I only use 2. Can easily out heal / kill Flame Leviathan from like 20% Hp
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    I only use 2. Can easily out heal / kill Flame Leviathan from like 20% Hp
    I can down that boss in 1 demo :P

normal that is, no towers up. if you only refresh your stack with <4s remaining each time, he will still die before your vehicle is destroyed. kite him around in between refreshing stacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by marklar View Post
    I can down that boss in 1 demo :P

normal that is, no towers up. if you only refresh your stack with <4s remaining each time, he will still die before your vehicle is destroyed. kite him around in between refreshing stacks.
    Yeah, did it just yesterday on 25m starting with a single demo on 70% hp. 1x pyrite, 2x normal, repeat. He got my demo to 10% before he died. It scales with IL afaik though.

OT: I don't think he grips you if you're the only person in the raid, so it should be possible to take your time with him, get both the arms down to 10%, then kill it/adds/him.