Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    When starting a relationship with an abuse victim you signed on the line which read "potentially unstable".

Also FYI, you were the "rebound guy" in this love triangle.

Two options:
    1) You man the fuck up and talk to her.
    2) You man the fuck up and walk away.

Here is a rhyme for you:

"Ditch the Bitch"

Dont play those games. Move on to the next girl. Hit the gym, club, bar, social activities. Just not her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckieMage View Post
    Miserable cow?
    Dude wtf.
    It's not her fault that her body is made up like every other person with a vagina. It's literally how things are. People who do orgasm from penetrative sex [and penetrative sex only] are either having their G-spot stimulated or have more sensitive than normal vaginal walls.

I am going to hope that you are at least making sure she has an orgasm.
    oh she doesnt have a dodgy vagina
    she just refuses to orgasm
    even when i put a paper bag over my head

Deleted
    Haven't you posted exactly the same thread before?

Deleted
    Grow a pair and move on. Suicide? Seriously? Maybe if you man up a bit women won´t be running away

Quote Originally Posted by Jämeson View Post
    you sound like a huge whiny little pussy, most girls are going to find that kind of insecure crap really unattractive.
    Boohoo my girlfriend broke up with me and I want to kill myself.....

Like seriously dude, man up and get on with your life. Or get back together with her and stick it in her bunghole....

If you decide to kill yourself, make sure you line aim the shot well, and don't miss.

If you decide you want to live, seek professional help because you have some serious issues that need to be addressed. A large dose of psychotropic meds would probably be in your best interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I for one do what I can to make damn sure who I'm with orgasms...
    You can't go wrong with the "her first, then you" approach imho. And if you can't guarantee that order doing the actual act, then ensure she gets there via other methods first. Win win.

Ahhhh the internet must know your problems
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

What is this world made of the most beta people imaginable?

Yes getting your heart broken sucks, but contemplating killing yourself over it? Give me a break. Stone up and go do whatever it is that you enjoy that doesn't involve whatever you did with her. And by stone up I don't mean get stoned I mean find your stones.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    You can't go wrong with the "her first, then you" approach imho. And if you can't guarantee that order doing the actual act, then ensure she gets there via other methods first. Win win.
    LOL what I do actually....TBH not a fan of sex...But I always make sure my partner well ya knows LOL...So yep I take care of them first...

Just wish I could find someone sane...I seem to attract the crazies....

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What is this world made of the most beta people imaginable?
    You know, as a female I find the word "beta" thrown around among males a lot on the forums recently and I wanted to share a story. This story involves a study regarding primate behavior.

Chimpanzees, as you likely know, have a hierarchical social system where there the alpha male establishes order and maintains control of the group. This alpha male may or may not be the strongest individual in the group; rather, he is the one who attains dominance by establishing allies through other members of the group that supports the alpha chimp in his strivings for power. He is rewarded for his political ambition through the female members of the group presenting him with their hindquarters as a show of submission. The alpha male will copulate with female members of his choosing, whether through outright force or intimidation. Intimidation is often effective since chimpanzees have long been known to be extremely violent towards their own group members, with males (particularly alpha males) often choosing to rape, beat, kill, and even drink the blood of their own kind.

Therefore, researchers were surprised to find that, when studying the DNA composition and paternal lineage within a group of chimpanzees, that many (even most) of the offspring were not those of the alpha male, even though alpha males use intimidation as a tool to keep the beta males from mating with the females in the group. So how could this be?

It turns out that the beta males would often sneak off into the bushes with the female members of the group, wooing them via grooming and generally being nice chimpanzees. So the females would choose to have sex with the beta males instead, because the beta males were not violent douchebags like the alpha male.

The moral of the story is: being an alpha doesn't necessarily get you anywhere with the ladies.

The end.

Deleted
    The alpha male will copulate with female members of his choosing, whether through outright force or intimidation.
    being an alpha doesn't necessarily get you anywhere with the ladies.
    this doesnt make sense!

/sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You know, as a female I find the word "beta" thrown around among males a lot on the forums recently and I wanted to share a story. This story involves a study regarding primate behavior.

Chimpanzees, as you likely know, have a hierarchical social system where there the alpha male establishes order and maintains control of the group. This alpha male may or may not be the strongest individual in the group; rather, he is the one who attains dominance by establishing allies through other members of the group that supports the alpha chimp in his strivings for power. He is rewarded for his political ambition through the female members of the group presenting him with their hindquarters as a show of submission. The alpha male will copulate with female members of his choosing, whether through outright force or intimidation. Intimidation is often effective since chimpanzees have long been known to be extremely violent towards their own group members, with males (particularly alpha males) often choosing to rape, beat, kill, and even drink the blood of their own kind.

Therefore, researchers were surprised to find that, when studying the DNA composition and paternal lineage within a group of chimpanzees, that many (even most) of the offspring were not those of the alpha male, even though alpha males use intimidation as a tool to keep the beta males from mating with the females in the group. So how could this be?

It turns out that the beta males would often sneak off into the bushes with the female members of the group, wooing them via grooming and generally being nice chimpanzees. So the females would choose to have sex with the beta males instead, because the beta males were not violent douchebags like the alpha male.

The moral of the story is: being an alpha doesn't necessarily get you anywhere with the ladies.

The end.
    Unfortunately, in this type of economy only the worst or best of us can thrive meaning a lot of men will be unattractive simply because they don't have a respectable income. It's very hard for men to adapt to a service sector economy mainly because it's so uninspiring.

So if men don't devote their lives to work then they are automatically perceived as less attractive. But I stopped caring a long time ago. Better to be happy than work yourself to death doing a job you hate.

I bet you'd prefer a muscular male UFC fighter than the OP. I wouldn't blame you either. I can't stand weakness. Men can be weak physically but we should never be weak mentally. Never.

The end.
    You're confusing alpha males with assholes. While not necessarily an impossible combination, is not inherently true.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're confusing alpha males with assholes. While not necessarily an impossible combination, is not inherently true.
    I don't really care if it's Alpha Omega. Just don't be a dick.

This Alpha Beta shit just seems so stupid.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

We can drop the labels that's fine. I still find it hard to accept anything short of a possible mental condition for contemplating suicide over a short term relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    You ever seen the movie "Teeth"?
    NO! NO! BAD! DO NOT BRING THAT UP!

;.; oh god why...

We can drop the labels that's fine. I still find it hard to accept anything short of a possible mental condition for contemplating suicide over a short term relationship.
    He definitely has some issues he should work on...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    NO! NO! BAD! DO NOT BRING THAT UP!

;.; oh god why...
    I watched that this week, hadn't heard of it prior to this thread. Hahaa.

10+ Year Old Account

The end.
    The dark side..SOME Primates also practice rape....

But i only knew about the above Orangutangs not the Chimpanzee bit nice to know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

LOL i agree entirelt..In an ironic twist my first thought when I see the term beta is to want to punch the dick saying it....Same for Alpha actually....

- - - Updated - - -

He definitely has some issues he should work on...

- - - Updated - - -

I watched that this week, hadn't heard of it prior to this thread. Hahaa.
    We all have issues though and sometimes they are pretty deep rooted and need help or things to force/help you to give em up..Like relationships or other things. Just a point i figured i'd make..And telling someone NOT to date until they are borderline perfect won't work either..Think of the more delayed people/those with issues(such as me and the OP) as basically being in that finding your way/highschool phase of dating longer then most....

10+ Year Old Account
    Normally we do not close threads due to OP deleting their post but given this is a personal story thread it wouldn't feel right to restore that information and without the OP the topic has kind of gone, so closing this thread here.