Deleted

need help with a sephiroth transmog

need it to be as close as possible i have the closest looking weapon i just need similar gear and i think its available ive searched for days for people to help me tho in game

I mean, you won't find anything nearly detailed enough that people will be like "well damn that looks like Sephiroth"! I would say start with a Blood Elf and look for Leather gear, there are a few katanas in game though, so that part is easy. Hard part would be the coat.

I direct you to this link for transmog item previews.

Pretty sure there isn't any plate that will give you that look though, so I linked Rogue leather, might even need to find a Robe haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would look into human paladin. That is the only class that has the gear that might get close (jaket like dresses), can use 2h swords and has the hair.
    Swords are easy like Archaic Defender or Blade of Hanna (Boe world or AQ drops) so they will take some farming
    But the jacket look you will probably have to comprise.

Anything a paladin can wear a warrior can wear better. The trench coat and understated shoulders would be the issue, there is a green world drop 2h Katana so you can get that. Human or Blood Elf are your best race choices and start perusing non tier int plate for your coat/robe and lower level blues/greens for appropriate pauldrons.

so just forget the coat, sephiroth was half naked at the end of the original game anyway

get yourself a wrestler belt and some pants