Itunes problem...

Ok so I have been using itunes for years cause there is no better mp3 player on the market then the stupid Ipod

Over the years the only big problem was itunes not reacting to my media keyboard buttons and after countless hours serching and trying fixes that never worked i reverted to an old itunes that worked, well a while back I did a full system restore and I have been rocking newest version of itunes since and holding my breathe the whole damn time.

So now the new problem, for years I have just made folder called "Itunes Music Folder" and its in my music folder on my computer, when i download a new cd I name it and make a band/artist folder for it if I don't have one for the artist, slap it in my Itunes Music Folder and add folder or song to library from that folder to keep everything manually organized.

So last night, I was going to add a new folder to my library and I select add folder, navigate to my itunes music folder, find the artist, click the cd folder I want like I always have and hit open folder, nothing happens at all.

Yes I have checked to make sure tags where not wrong the music did not open anywhere on my itunes, this happens a lot and I am used to fixing tags.

I have been searching google and reading posts from the apple forums reading everyone's little home remedy like fixes, nothing works, and itunes simply does not open anything I am telling it to add to the library, its only been a week since I added a folder successfully and I have never had this problem before its beyond annoying and if anyone has any information or experience fixing it I would be thankful!

EDIT: I am going to go get some new songs and make sure its not an individual file problem (don't think it would be) as I am not really wanting to risk removing something and re-adding it to itunes..

EDIT 2: I hate my life, when i used search to find the folder it didn't locate it.... because it was not in English and I just found it and apparently its been working fine the whole time X_X

Mod feel free to delete thread X_X
    Last edited by Barcasaur; 2014-02-22 at 04:11 PM.