10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Sit in that lunch if you're treating
    Kick it with your bitch who come from Parisian
    She know where I get mine from, and the season
    Now she wanna lick my plum in the evening
    And fit that ton-tongue d-deep in
    I guess that cunt getting eaten
    She was so talented and promising, and then had to run her mouth on twitter over, and over, and over again. She deserves her irrelevancy.
    OT:

People who are ignorant about other's experiences don't know about them and then some of those people are arrogant enough to pretend it doesn't exist, and voice that opinion.

When it comes to discussing misconduct with police and minorities it's hard to not mention race since often times minorities are treated more harsh and more likely to be prejudged thanks to racial profiling.
    Seriously. 100% seriously. I really don't understand why a large amount of people try to pretend that minorities aren't targeted by police. I usually sum it up to white privilege and ignorance, but reading some of these posts and replies, it is like some of them are holding a grudge or prejudice against these racial minorities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanariya View Post
    Seriously. 100% seriously. I really don't understand why a large amount of people try to pretend that minorities aren't targeted by police. I usually sum it up to white privilege and ignorance, but reading some of these posts and replies, it is like some of them are holding a grudge or prejudice against these racial minorities.
    because the homeless guy in seatle was white. it is entirely possible those police officers were dicks just cos they were Dicks. just because it maybe wouldn't have happened to him if he would have been white doesn't mean it was necessarily racist, just as i could make the argument that it wouldn't have happened if he were a woman, Ergo it was SEXISM!
    it was police brutality, and malfeasance, but no part of that video was racist, so the headline should be, shitty cops do shitty things.
    TL;DR everything bad happening to a black person isn't by default racist.

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    because the homeless guy in seatle was white. it is entirely possible those police officers were dicks just cos they were Dicks. just because it maybe wouldn't have happened to him if he would have been white doesn't mean it was necessarily racist, just as i could make the argument that it wouldn't have happened if he were a woman, Ergo it was SEXISM!
    it was police brutality, and malfeasance, but no part of that video was racist, so the headline should be, shitty cops do shitty things.
    TL;DR everything bad happening to a black person isn't by default racist.
    Yes there are some whites who are prejudged and treated unfairly. It usually isn't because they are white though.

Deleted

I'm sorry, but sometimes you can judge a book by it's cover. I take one look at this guy and I know exactly his type.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

I'm sorry, but sometimes you can judge a book by it's cover. I take one look at this guy and I know exactly his type.
    buddy looks like a confused power tripper who just came to the realization that he's fucked

15+ Year Old Account
    The cops were scum.

Doesn't mean all cops are scum.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

ah liberal values...they hate bigotry...unless you are hating on a white guy who doesnt believe what they do

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    ah liberal values...they hate bigotry...unless you are hating on a white guy who doesnt believe what they do
    Where does this ignorant notion come from?

Deleted
    Where does this ignorant notion come from?
    liberals tend, anecdotally, be the ones with the worst "interest in plurality/practising plurality" ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    liberals tend, anecdotally, be the ones with the worst "interest in plurality/practising plurality" ratio.
    And conservatives tend to be homophobic racist... or rather a homophobic racist is more likely to be a conservative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    this happens to white people for inventing technology.. it is now revolting and letting itself be used against them
    This is an asinine comment. Have you seen how many Knock Out Game scumbags are black? What about those people? Yeah, I thought so.

As to the topic, our cops have no real power in my opinion. They never have and never will. They are there to keep DANGEROUS people from hurting others, not being boogeymen to every passerby!

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Blue Bear View Post
    This is an asinine comment. Have you seen how many Knock Out Game scumbags are black? What about those people? Yeah, I thought so.

As to the topic, our cops have no real power in my opinion. They never have and never will. They are there to keep DANGEROUS people from hurting others, not being boogeymen to every passerby!
    Knock out game is made up shit by media just like "wilding" was. Remember wilding? It was supposedly black kids doing bad things and it became this big thing. Yep didn't exist... misheard people saying "wild thing" and bam buzz phrase, black people doing back things and raping people watch out!

Oh by the way they were innocent thanks to DNA proof years later.

Most police departments around the country say "knock out" is nothing but media hype and doesn't exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    And would there be any proof of this claim? And no, anecdotes are not proof.
    There are statistics of it, yes. Proven statistics.