Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New wolf pet model!

Well... Now i am 130% pumped for next expansion!

- - - Updated - - -

New fel boar??

Last edited by Daetur; 2014-02-22 at 10:18 PM.

The real question is, How do I tame Porkchop JR and how do I keep it the same size?

Deleted
    ah hunter pets how i missed thee

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm personally not a fan of wolves, but I like it's hyperbolic savage look . I really hope they make a likewise bear(!!!) and cat model. But I have trust in Blizzard, even after MoP :').

The new wolf model is awesome, the only complain that I have is that the wolves as a mount are too small for the orcs, it should be a little bigger, it would be perfect..

I'll still be using my Dragonhawk. <3 & the graphical detail on those hogs is RIDICULOUSLY GOOD.

I am guessing it's less New fel-boar more this is what SAVAGE dreanic boars looked like before they got felled up

10+ Year Old Account
    wtb more stable slots plz? I promise this is the last time I ask ever! *crosses fingers*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    wtb more stable slots plz? I promise this is the last time I ask ever! *crosses fingers*
    I remember saying the same when we were only allowed to have 5 pets.
    ...but I promise this will be the last time.

Deleted
    Pretty sure the model belongs to Wrath. Texture is new....

Nah skeleton is the same but the model is new. Not the wrath wolf model that's for sure.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Might be the same model, but the texture looks a lot better imo. I hope boars that look like that are taxable too. They look amazing.

I type tameable, and ipad writes taxable...yeeeaaaa.

i've been using the same pet for 6 years, i don't see how you people keep switching them up/wanting new ones

We are eight years into the game, and the motocycles front tires are still polygons, and not circles...................................... SMH

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnymcdanger View Post
    We are eight years into the game, and the motocycles front tires are still polygons, and not circles...................................... SMH
    I think that it is somewhat of a design choice and doesn't have anything to do with graphics.

OT: Yeah The new wolfs look absolutely savage! But as stated earlier I would also like them to be a little bigger as mounts.

I really dig the new wolf, but I think his fur should be a little more scruffy on his nape/tail

If that is Porkchop Jr, how big is Porkchop Sr???

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    They look like they are carved out of rock... not really a good look for a wolf.

I think i'm one of the few people that actually likes the 'normal' wolf model we see on Azeroth. The WOTLK/WoD ones look insane as though they have rabies. Still, it has a certain charm i'm sure.

Quote Originally Posted by profanity79 View Post
    Pretty sure the model belongs to Wrath. Texture is new....
    Uh, no. The Northrend wolves looked like this: http://www.wowhunterpets.info/model/...ti_Black_Brown