With the potential of a beta announcement right around the corner, I feel we should start compiling what we currently know in one easy to find spot , Right now we should start with what we currently know from blizzcon and what people may have heard or seen from twitter and blue posts.
REMEMBER ALL OF THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE (Newest news will be at the bottom)
General WoD Information:
New Secondary Item Stats:
- Multistrike: Attacks can proc a second, weaker, version of itself
- Amplitude: Increased Critical Strike damage -GONE ,SEE TWEET https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...30067424522241
- Readiness: Shorter Cooldowns
New Tertiary Item Stats: These stats will not be on any budget at all and will randomly 'generate' on gear pieces.
- Speed: Movement Speed that will stack with other speed buffs
- Sturdiness: Indestructible equip; NO durability losses
- Avoidance: Reduces AoE damage taken
- Lifesteal: Damage you deal to enemies heals you
- Cleave: Increased AoE damage -GONE, SEE TWEET https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...30067424522241
- Hit and Expertise removed.
- Reforging also removed,
- Dodge and parry removed from gear(tanks will still be able to dodge and parry ,how this will be achieved is unknown at this point maybe some abilities will give passive dodge/parry for x amount of seconds or something?), (what will this mean for str dps vs agi and int dps?)
- Meta gems and socket bonuses will be gone.
What do these extra stats mean for us? whats good for prot, ret and holy?
Current Talent Information:
(screens taken from wow wiki, note there's spelling errors on some of these such as divine connection (it's suppose to be divine conviction))
We will also have our Skills and Abilities change as we level from 90-100
- Warlords of Draenor introduces a new bonus system that rewards players with powerful perks as they level up to the new cap. At every level from 91 to 100, characters will earn a major permanent boost to one of their their key spells and abilities (e.g. a Fire Mage might earn a +50% damage boost to Pyroblast or +30% boost to Scorch). Players will also unlock a new talent tier once they’ve achieved level 100, rewarding each class with three potent new abilities to choose from.
What will this mean for us? anybody have any possible ideas?
Feel Free to add to and post what you may have found below.
Now Discuss my Fellow Paladins!
NEWS ABOUT SEAL OF FAITH :
So it looks like we will have a new as of yet unknown talent , here's hoping we will see it soon
Well, Looks like we can't even begin to do any theorycrafting at all if we have 25 unique talents in pre-alpha states thigns will get changed so much , as always leave paladin changes til last an we end up broken until the last tier of the expansion
Racial abilities that apply to us
- Humans will gain a redesigned The Human Spirit, which will add to two secondary stats of your choice. Every Man For Himself may or may not be changed, based on itemization changes.
- Dwarves gain Might of the Mountain, a 2% crit damage/healing racial, and Stoneform now removes curses and magic effects, but still does not break CC and can't be used while CC'd.
- Draenei Heroic Presence will now add to a primary stat of your choice. Gift of the Naaru now heals over five seconds.
- Tauren racial Endurance becomes +X Stamina, while a new racial named Brawn increases their critical damage/healing.
- Blood Elves gain the new Arcane Acuity racial (passive 1% crit) and Arcane Torrent now affects all resources, not just mana/rage.
As per the Dev water cooler some info for people who do the healing thing
- Paladin Higher Efficiency: Holy Light, Holy Shock, Word of Glory, Light of Dawn
- Paladin Higher Throughput: Flash of Light, Holy Radiance
- Eternal Flame and Word of Glory now each have a 1.5-second cast time when specced Holy.
- Light of Dawn now has a 1.5-second cast time.
- All of this discussion of efficiency may cause most healers to start worrying about mana regeneration and their mana pool. To allay those concerns, we’ve increased base mana regen a great deal at early gear levels, while having it scale up less at later gear levels. This will make all of these changes play well even in early content such as Heroic Dungeons and the first tier of Raid content, and also play well in the final Raid tier without mana and efficiency becoming irrelevant due to extremely high regeneration values.
- Finally, we're removing the low-throughput, low-mana-cost heals like Nourish, Holy Light, Heal, and Healing Wave -Say goodbye to Holy Light in it's current form
- Smart heals will now randomly pick any injured target within range instead of always picking the most injured target. Priority will still be given to players over pets, of course.
- Heals based on a percentage of maximum health are being effectively buffed by the massive increase to player health pools, so we’re lowering those percentages to offset the effect.
- We're toning down the power of absorbs in general. When they get too strong, absorption effects are often used in place of direct healing instead of as a way to supplement it. We will, of course, take these changes into account when tuning specializations that rely heavily on absorbs.
- Ideally, we want players to spend some time below full health without having healers feel like the players they’re responsible for are in danger of dying at any moment. We also think that healer gameplay would be more varied, interesting, and skillful if your allies spent more time between 0% and 100%, rather than just getting damaged quickly to low health, forcing the healer to then scramble to get them back to 100% as quickly as possible.
Apparently LoH is not affected by the nerf to % based heals
NEW INFOS ARE HERE!!! SOURCE
We now know what abilities are gone
- Avenging Wrath is now only available to Retribution Paladins.
- Devotion Aura is no longer available to Protection Paladins.
- Divine Light has been renamed Holy Light.
- Divine Plea has been removed. Mana costs for Paladins have been adjusted accordingly.
- Guardian of Ancient Kings is now only available to Protection Paladins.
- Hand of Salvation has been removed.
- Holy Light has been removed.
- Inquisition has been removed.
- Divine Favor now also increases all of the Paladin’s healing by 100% for its duration.
- Denounce's range has increased to 40 yards (up from 30 yards).
- Hammer of the Righteous now deals 50% Physical weapon damage (up from 15%) to the primary target, but the primary target is no longer hit with the Holy damage.
- Seals no longer cost any mana.
- Stay of Execution (the Holy version of Execution Sentence) now deals its healing in a large burst at first, and then decreasing over time (reversed from before).
- Eternal Flame now deals 100% of the direct healing of Word of Glory (up from 70%), but only 50% as much periodic healing as before. Additionally, Bastion of Glory no longer affects the periodic healing.
- Eternal Flame now has a 1.5-second cast time (up from instant cast) for Holy Paladins.
- Light of Dawn now has a 1.5-second cast time (up from instant cast).
- Word of Glory now has a 1.5-second cast time (up from instant cast).
- Guarded by the Light (Protection) now also makes Word of Glory and Eternal Flame instant cast.
- Sword of Light (Retribution) now also makes Word of Glory and Eternal Flame instant cast
- Holy Insight no longer increases the chance to hit with spells.
- Sanctuary now also reduces the chance for attacks to be parried by 3%.
- Mastery: Divine Bulwark now also passively increases Attack Power by 12% (percentage increased by Mastery), in addition to its current effects.
- For Paladins, we have a few tweaks in store. To compensate for the removal of Guardian of Ancient Kings from Holy, we merged its benefit into Divine Favor. We also raised the range of Denounce to be consistent with other spells. And for Hammer of the Righteous, we revised its functionality a bit, such that its performance is about the same, but its tooltip is much clearer.
- As part of a push to combine the different types of Haste in the game as much as possible, we merged Spell Haste and Attack Speed into just Haste, which benefits everyone.
- Blinding Light has been removed.
- Repentance's cast time has been increased to 1.8 seconds.
- Turn Evil's cast time has been increased to 1.8 seconds and now has a 6 second duration in PvP (down from 8 seconds).
UPDATED T100 TALENTS
- Beacon of Faith (Holy) - Mark a second target as a Beacon, mimicking the effects of Beacon of Light. 60 yd range, Instant, 3 sec cooldown
- Empowered Seals (Protection, Retribution) - Your Seals also cause your Judgment to empower you with an additional beneficial effect which persists through changing Seals:
Judgment of Justice - Increases your movement speed by 10% for 20 sec.
Judgment of Insight - Heals you for 3% of your maximum health every 2 sec for 20 sec.
Judgment of Righteousness - Increases your attack speed by 10% for 20 sec.
Judgment of Truth - Increases your attack power by 10% for 20 sec.
- Beacon of Insight (Holy) - Places a beacon of insight on an ally, increasing their healing recieved from your next direct single-target heal within 1 min by 30%. When consumed, or when the target reaches full health, it moves to the most injured ally within 40 yards. Limit 1. 320 Mana, 40 yd range, Instant, 15 sec cooldown
- Seraphim (Protection, Retribution) - The Light temporarily magnifies your power, increasing your Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, Multistrike, and Bonus Armor from gear by 30% for 10 sec. 5 Holy Power, Instant, 30 sec cooldown
- Saved by the Light (Holy) - When you or your Beacon of Light target drop below 30% health, you instantly grant the injured target a protective shield, absorbing up to 30% of their maximum health for 10 sec. You cannot shield the same person this way twice within 1 min.
- Holy Shield (Protection) - Increases your block chance by 10%, and when you block, you deal XXXX Holy damage to your attacker.
- Final Verdict (Retribution) - Empowers your weapon with holy energy, and performs a devastating strike, dealing 210% weapon damage as Holy. Replaces Templar's Verdict. 3 Holy Power, 10 yd range, Instant, Requires Melee
- Glyph of Ardent Defender - Ardent Defender no longer reduces damage taken, but if its duration expires without being consumed, its cooldown will be reset to 60 sec.
- Glyph of the Consecrator - Your Consecration effect now moves with you.
- Glyph of Divine Favor - Reduces all mana costs while Divine Favor is active by 25%, but Divine Favor increases healing done by 50% less.
- Glyph of the Liberator - Hand of Freedom's cooldown is reduced by 5 sec when not cast on self.
- Glyph of Hand of Freedom - Hand of Freedom immediately reduces the remaining duration of all effects which cause loss of control of a character by 25%. Any additional loss of control effects applied within 10 sec also have 25% reduced duration.
- Glyph of Judgment - Increases the range of Judgment by 10 yards.
Devo is holy only now