Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10yards is nothing though, maybe more useful in pvp while chasing people but for pve you can always use speed of light or whatnot or actually paying attention to when your tank is moving mobs (or use Divine Storm instead)
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Getting rid of Holy Pally instant casts?

Well.... bye...

Holy shock is still instant isn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get behind the removal of Inq. But GoAK (will be prot only) and Blinding Light gone, not such a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I can get behind the removal of Inq. But GoAK (will be prot only) and Blinding Light gone, not such a happy camper.
    I'm the other way around, GoAK (while being a cool and special looking thing) isn't needed if we already have a cooldown. Blinding light (at least in pve) has very limited use with a huge cooldown, in pvp (arenas) I can't imagine it being much different. Maybe using it once or twice per fight?

Removing Inq just forces blizzard to retune all our abilities, scaling and mastery instead of fixing how terrible ret is to play when we're at low haste values and how simple (boring) the spec is already. I mean seriously? 4 button spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Holy shock is still instant isn't it?
    That's a complete joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really not happy with the changes I've seen to prot thus far. I was really expecting to see something to compensate for the lack of haste we will be seeing; especially something that helps us scale from crit. A couple of the other tanks got Sanctity of Battle-like abilities, where's our crit scaling ability?

All I can say is I'm reaaaally hoping they remember us it is early, but still. Oh well I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    I love to see the amount of people that read the changes and try to customize stats this early, being hardcore and all of that stuff. And I just couldn't give two less shits about what the class becomes too. I go 'wtf is this shit' at start of each expansion and get adapted to it in less than a day ><.

You guys are overexaggerating.
    But it's fun pretending WoW is complicated, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Op updated
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if it has already been mentioned; Devotion Aura is Holy only

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...64961502154752

first post said only that it was removed from Protection Paladins

https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...84620479143936

They could give us a cosmetic glyph to let non-retribution paladins retain the Avenging Wrath spell effect in some manner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well when 6.0 comes Thok will be a bit harder >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Im not sure if this has been said yet but my paladin is a Blood Elf and the new Arcane Torrent racial is terrible compared to the other healing classes. 1 holy power for Arcane Torrent. Everyone else gets a buff from 2-3% mana returned. If they want to keep it to holy power it should be 3 holy power, or revert back to mana for holy spec. Non mana specs/classes only really ever use it for the interrupt anyway so IMO this change is unnecessary. (I actually do use it on energy/focus classes to get a small boost in certain circumstances.)

Deleted
    Guardian bro is gone... ;(

I'm digging Seraphim, I'm hoping it has some really bad-ass visuals seeing how WE LOST OUR WINGS

Also what the hell is up with Devotion aura being holy only? Seriously? Devotion Aura is the armor aura, it should be prot only if anything! If they're giving it to holy at least give it a new name.
    Warning - while you were typing 50 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vergilius View Post
    I'm digging Seraphim, I'm hoping it has some really bad-ass visuals seeing how WE LOST OUR WINGS

Also what the hell is up with Devotion aura being holy only? Seriously? Devotion Aura is the armor aura, it should be prot only if anything! If they're giving it to holy at least give it a new name.
    It isn't an armor aura anymore. The ability itself was always a baseline holy ability. I doubt anyone would be against renaming it back to Aura Mastery.

I know, but I think most people associate Devotion Aura with armor. Imo they should just rename the ability, either come up with a new name or re-use something old, maybe Sanctity Aura. Yeah it was a DPS aura, but it doesn't have the same connotations as Devotion (Devotion came from WC3, after all).
    Warning - while you were typing 50 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    Getting rid of Holy Pally instant casts?

Well.... bye...
    Seriously considering to reroll druid for WoD. I just don't see how the new holy pally can work in raid environment, unless they really plan to let healers stand still majority of the encounters. With the patch notes we're limited to Holy Shock and lvl 90 talent to heal on the move, and no way to spend Holy Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    It isn't an armor aura anymore. The ability itself was always a baseline holy ability. I doubt anyone would be against renaming it back to Aura Mastery.
    Aura Mastery is a bit of a misnomer when there are no other auras.

Avenging Wrath gone from Prot and Holy, so terrible. Should have gotten rid of DF for Holy and whatever from Prot and kept wings for all classes