Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    They don't. Maybe Windwaker art style sure but not the others.
    Don't forget Failtracks and Phantom Floppyglass, but I find those games to be an insult to the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Definitely see what you're saying, but the reason I suggest Ocarina of Time is because it's a pretty standard depiction on the series and contains many elements that embody the franchise. Furthermore, Ocarina of Time is, whether you agree with it or not, widely regarded as one of the best games ever made. It's in nearly every "Top 10 Video Games" list ever composed by gaming journalists. I agree it hasn't aged as well as say, Wind Waker. My personal favorite is Majora's Mask.
    They really need to bring Majora's Mask over to the 3DS like they did with OoT. I don't have a N64 anymore to play it =(

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure this "Zelda" was nice at the time of its launch. But it's very dated, obviously, and I don't even see the fun in that gameplay.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I'm sure this "Zelda" was nice at the time of its launch. But it's very dated, obviously, and I don't even see the fun in that gameplay.
    You don't have to.

Just respect it's history and move on.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh.. I've been playing Video games for 22 years and Zelda still never gets me excited.

I played through Link to the Past as a Child and found it boring, Ocarina of time was boring, Majoras Mask made me want to sleep. Seasons and Ages were good on GBC though.

I didn't even bother with any of the Gamecube/Wii versions since Nintendo pretty much died out for me while I was a teen and since I've been an adult.

There are just so many better gaming series.

But hey, each to their own.

Would have actually enjoyed the video without that guy's painfully bad commentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Weestwel View Post
    No not really since it's just matter of opinion
    Opinions can be wrong, and invariably end up being so. Love it or hate it, claiming a massively successful and popular game is 'bad' is uncorrect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Opinions can be wrong, and invariably end up being so. Love it or hate it, claiming a massively successful and popular game is 'bad' is uncorrect.
    I didn't say it was bad, hell no I like wow. And opinions cannot be wrong if you respect them