Poll: What race is your main Priest character?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Back when I made my priest... ahh the memories. I wanted to be one of the good guys, so it had to be Alliance. (Knowing nothing of warcraft, horde seemed pretty evil, with orcs and undead and stuff) First I made a Hunter(dwarf), then a paladin (human I think?), but then I wanted to try something different. So I made a priest. And since I had allready made a dwarf, I knew that they were awesome!
    And that is why I chose a dwarven priest!
    Then I could begin to talk about how I leveled as Holy to 80, and did not want to respecc to shadow, because that seemed against the Idea of a true roleplaying game (in my head atleast).... but that is for another thread

BE female because I like the way they look. I actually relevelled my warlock as BE as well when TBC came out because I iked the BE model so much better than undead.
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Deleted
    Gnome Priests unite! May our cuteness and lack of size keep our groups alive.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I made my priest waaaaaaaaay back. I just went for the coolest race Undead!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

I'm a draenei because spacegoats are hot. And because I didn't play horde back then; my next toon is gonna be an undead priest.

Deleted
    Troll for Disc. 5% more damage to beats = more healing through attonement. Berserking is a good cooldown for healers too.

Deleted
    Blood elf, for looks mainly, thought AT is also nice even if its not as good as when I first made the character.

But mainly looks.

If I was alliance I'd be Draenei.

I started as a Human, but once I saw the trailer for Cata, I went gnome priest and never went back! She's cute, quirky, and the game is just more fun as a gnome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    It's a dwarf the reason: only dwarves had fear ward at that time our tanks were unable to stance dance worth a shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Female night elf. They're very sweet and very cute looking. Great fit for priest. Mostly disc, shadow when I farm/level.
    Look! Words!

Female Dwarf for flying pony tails when casting heals.

Most MMOs see Priests/Healers as support. I turn them in to Battle Priests and Healers! My first attempt on this was on Ragnarok Online. I made an Agi-Crit Battle priest. Currently, I'm turning my Healer from Eclipse War into as Glass Cannon. They have some offensive spells that I can take advantage of.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Why did you chose that race (the race you chose) for main Priest character?
    Draenei, because I like their story... and visual appearance.

Because of Devouring Plague. Oh, the irony now...

I was female undead but recently race changed to female nelf. I love nelf casting and channeling animation. :3

That Mind Flay <3

Blood Elf.

Arcane Torrent and Consume Magic were just that good, a second potion every 2 minutes when everyone else was on one. She then became my favorite character ever, and I didn't regret it once.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Troll because the radials are insane. Since Wotlk pretty much every horde toon I made was a Troll.

There were a couple times where I think Goblin was better DPS but I never jumped that boat because fuck goblins and their uglyness.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren master race.

Love the concept of the Sunwalkers, so Tauren Priest and Paladin.

Plus Tauren fem are best Horde fem. Strong and independent, yet soft and compassionate.

Excitedly awaiting their remodel reveal.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2014-03-08 at 08:13 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Female Undead because I love the casting animations. Every time I cast Penance I feel like a bamf.

I picked human because of human spirit and diplomacy, grinding reps took ages and extra spirit for a priest was always nice.