Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Korbany View Post
    As it currently stands I think fishing should be account wide.
    I agree with the sentiment. I actually wish all secondary profs were account wide. Or at least the option to start at the starting level for whatever expansion you're in.

Fishing on the Alpha doesn't have any junk catches in Draenor, just like how you don't catch any junk in Pandaria. Unlike MoP though, you catch small/medium/large (small/ - /enormous) versions of the fish used in crafting profession.

So, essentially, they've already thought about this complaint and have addressed it pretty well without completely doing away with the profession, as you're suggesting. I'll put out a full guide in a bit for anyone who wants to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    Fishing on the Alpha doesn't have any junk catches in Draenor, just like how you don't catch any junk in Pandaria. Unlike MoP though, you catch small/medium/large (small/ - /enormous) versions of the fish used in crafting profession.

So, essentially, they've already thought about this complaint and have addressed it pretty well without completely doing away with the profession, as you're suggesting. I'll put out a full guide in a bit for anyone who wants to see.
    Oh really? Oh yea, That be great to see when you are done.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

be nice if secondaries were more easily earned on alts. no way in hell i'll level fishing again.

even w/ the pagel books i think that's a little much, gold sink

Deleted
    took me 7 years to level up mine fishing and you want to become 1/1
    NO!!!