Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt they'd remove it, seeing as, if anything, it's going to get monumentally MORE annoying to obtain.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    Maybe but i'm talking about the title which is awarded to players who earned 2000 bloody coins.
    Ah, I keep thinking we're talking about the mount. In the case of the title then your math should be fine. As for how long it takes I still don't see what the issue is; either get it now when it's relatively easy to get based on large pool of targets or get it later by trading kills with someone else (assuming you both have multiple characters at level 90 that you can swap to for the coin).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Ah, I keep thinking we're talking about the mount. In the case of the title then your math should be fine. As for how long it takes I still don't see what the issue is; either get it now when it's relatively easy to get based on large pool of targets or get it later by trading kills with someone else (assuming you both have multiple characters at level 90 that you can swap to for the coin).
    The buff stays despite the disconnection though : if you disconnect your char with a 10 minutes sacrifice, you will log in back with a 10 minutes sacrifice, even after hours or days disconnected.

I personnally already have the title, i'm just curious about what could they do.

The buff stays despite the disconnection though : if you disconnect your char with a 10 minutes sacrifice, you will log in back with a 10 minutes sacrifice, even after hours or days disconnected.

I personnally already have the title, i'm just curious about what could they do.
    This is what I get for skimming the thread. I wasn't aware of this as I thought it worked like any other debuff in that it faded after the relevant amount of time passed.

In that case it'll probably be the option I'll go for when I am bothered enough to get it myself; pay people to bring characters to the TI a couple hundred of gold to kill them for their coin.

Either that or get it after a year or so of casually farming someone else every day. Not a particularly hard thing to do but certainly is time consuming.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulverize View Post
    I think someone calculated this just to the 500 kill acheivement.. and it came out to like 150k hks.
    150k HKs is a project, but not that big a project. You could finish in an expansion or two.

By removing I mean, make it unavailable.

Then peoples will just log on a friend account if chainkill its character, I doubt they really want that
    I might just do that with my girlfriends account. At least one free kill every 10 minutes while I'm doing it anyway >.>

Just will be another Halaa scenario. I stopped trying to get every chieve a long time ago though, not worth it to me