Deleted

Misdirection macro

Hi.

since the last patch 5.4.7. I've had problems with misdirection macro. The problem is that the icon of misdirection disappears as soon as I mounting any mounts. (it turn to me a red questionmark instead of misdirection icon)

The macro code i use are as follow:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@focus,help][help][@pet,exists] Misdirection
    Someone besides me has experienced this problem? If yes, have you found i way to make it work again?

10+ Year Old Account
    My macro still works fine.

Code:
    #showtooltip Misdirection
    /cast [target=focus, exists, nodead],[target=pet, exists, nodead] Misdirection

Deleted
    With that macro, you have to have a focus or it will show the question mark. Put in #showtooltip Misdirection instead of just #showtooltip

Deleted
    this misdirection is like kuroko no basket

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quickness View Post
    With that macro, you have to have a focus or it will show the question mark. Put in #showtooltip Misdirection instead of just #showtooltip
    Ah! That help. Tyvm

#showtooltip Misdirection
    /stopcasting
    /cancelaura Misdirection
    /cast [help,nodead,group] [@focus,help,nodead,group] [@pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection

is mine, and still works fine as far as I know. I prefered having help before @focus, so I could easily override the focus target for some reason.

I'm having some trouble, aswell.
    I've noticed before I could spam the macro but now MD incurs a cooldown even hitting the macro. Very annoying on Ahooru when I'm positioning pet on top of boss only to pull aggro off the guardians and get a charge on me.
    1st May 2013-->1st April 2014
    105lb-->166lb
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift 1RMs - 20kg/20kg/40kg-->100kg/162.5kg/210kg

Running geneswests 5/3/1

Misdirection is currently broken, you can't use it on a target who is already in combat.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11884698597

Y'all should just have Clique. I know it may be overkill for *just* MD, but I use it on my healers, my rogue for tricks, my warrior for intervene, etc. On my hunter, I just right click a frame, and I cast MD on that target. It gives MD a flexibility that a set macro can't. Including and up to MDing my healers on trash.