Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    *sigh* be great if they stopped removing abilities every expansion to cater to the dumb dumbs
    Right because the amount of skills you can bind = skill. Sorry but I have no interest in getting carpel tunnel trying to bind 50 abilities using combos of shift/alt/ctrl. I have a Logitech G13 completely filled with abilities (not macros, straight abilities) which is 24 buttons and its not enough. There is ZERO need for that much abilities. The key to skill is having less buttons and more meaningful times to use them.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    People here are actually complaining about having to do SILVER proving grounds ONCE per character to queue for heroics? I'm not happy with the change either because I think silver is too easy, we will still have people queueing that horribly fail at just about everything because they only had to beat silver.
    Yeah go figure, I thought oh noes it is gonna be hard to get silver but it isn't quite entertaining really what is even more interesting is that the achievements are account wide for that particular role, which is good for me since I am a DPS player..

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    provideing grounds
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    providing ground
    Am I missing something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmann View Post
    snp
    I could not disagree more.

I love how you list loads of way of getting gear, then say "LFR is the only way to get gear", yes it is one of the ways but not the only one, you left out Ordos and Celestial s and crafted gear.

I like the fact that I run different content to get gear, this is much preferable to running say the same heroics over and over and over again until I vomit, the idea of an alt is to actually play the toon right?

I do agree on one thing you say (and one thing only) I do still think the Valor vendor should still exists, I think it should sell flex level gear.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Fare thee well, dungeons. Fare thee well.

R.I.P.
    Huh?

What are you talking about?

Deleted
    My girlfriend will not come back to play while on the armory we cannot change display position!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Iryn/advanced
    WTF is that?
    I think some programmers just cannot handle their job at the Blizzard. One more lost sub!

If they dare to do this "proving grounds criterion" they will kill the hc dungeons too ^^ so funny how they try to destroy everything what they build up until WOTLK. I hate proving grounds: this game is not a solo game, so cannot be a solo content a condition to play with others... They systematically kill this game. THis is a huge back step like the removing of the mass summ was... I lost two good ingame friends because of that.
    If they do this, I will not buy that WoD thing.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2014-02-25 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    Is it the old Proving Grounds of MoP or is it a new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddown View Post
    I knew someone would bring up Totems.

In TBC, most classes had dramatically less abilities than they do today. Shamans and Hunters (with both Melee and Ranged) are probably the exception. For casters, downcasting was used more in PvE than PvP.

We could go class by class, but I think you'll find that most classes have a lot lot keybinds than they did back in TBC. Nobody says that TBC was easy mode because a Rogue had eight less abilities than they do now, now maybe there were balance issues, but the game wasn't any worse because of it.
    Eight less abilities ? We got one new in Wrath, Cata and MoP. Sure they revamped the classes and sometimes combined old abilities to new ones but i doubt that we have 8 more then back then, especially since they twice already "reduced the ability bloat" and removed a lot of flavor abilities like farsight.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Eight less abilities ? We got one new in Wrath, Cata and MoP. Sure they revamped the classes and sometimes combined old abilities to new ones but i doubt that we have 8 more then back then, especially since they twice already "reduced the ability bloat" and removed a lot of flavor abilities like farsight.
    Just off the top of my head with Rogues, we have Shadow Blades, Shadow Dance, Combat Readiness, Recup, Smoke Bomb, Fan of Knives, Feint (now that it reduces damage), Redirect and Shierken/Mark for Death. That's 10 right there, and I'm sure I'm missing some.

who actually complained about ability bloat anyways?

if you want to play a game that requires no thought. play a moba like league.