flight form > slow fall in no flying zones

Hey guys, if i wanted to make a suggestion how would i go about it, i think it would be really cool to have flight form as slow fall in no flying zones. it wouldn't be a big deal as a lot of classes do have slow fall abilities… what do you think?

I actually kinda like this idea. Wouldn't really effect anything, since there are items that do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

fuck that gimme updated druid forms instead of this nonsense. what do new character models serve me if i don't see them 90% of the time, they should take the time to update the druid forms to the newest standard too!

Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    fuck that gimme updated druid forms instead of this nonsense. what do new character models serve me if i don't see them 90% of the time, they should take the time to update the druid forms to the newest standard too!
    this would take no time at all, it would just add an extra feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, I always felt like mounts that can act as both ground and flying mounts should allow you to slow fall in no-flying zones.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss