I have to agree that this stuff is worth discussing, but for a very specific reason;

Brief analysis as given by the OP should be demonstrating to everyone how unlikely it is that these talents will remain unchanged.

At a glance we can see they have obvious problems, and at least I don't believe they belong on the same tier together. The important takeaway from this kind of thing is the kind of ideas that Blizz is throwing around. They're at least considering giving us a no-pet option, which is a bit mind boggling to be honest. I think we can all agree that Stampede is a prime example of how things that the players want aren't always actually a good idea.

More importantly I like the idea of talents that don't just add a new button, but rather change an existing ability or mechanic, or some other core element. Hunters are among the worst "button bloat" offenders, and these are exactly the kind of talents we NEED. I'm looking forward to the initial beta talent trees, I suspect they're going to look very, very different than those we have now.