How much gold can I farm per hour in the new expansion?

Assume I have crappy gear.
    Currently, it is less than 1 million per hour.

RHAH sells 50 million gold per 4 dollars.
    That is 4 dollars for a full week of work.
    That is crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that it may sound strange, but how about playing the game for.. fun?

No, d3 was not designed or meant to be a "work", so you can't really compare it to one.

Deleted
    Just as well the RMAH is being removed in a few weeks, so the comparison is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
    Just as well the RMAH is being removed in a few weeks, so the comparison is futile.
    If I can farm 50 million gold easily in the expansion, then I will not buy gold.
    If not, I may buy a few hundred millions.

Deleted
    You will need gold to upgrade stuff like the Black Smith , Jeweler and ofcourse the new Mystic. Plus any extra's for upgrading Gems will come in very handy. There are many discussions on how much gold is needed , but it comes down to this : you will burn trough whatever gold you have in no time through Enchanting. The basic thing you need is about 12 million for the NPC's , and 9.8 million for each gem you want fully upgraded. If you play only 1 class it will be cheaper then for people like me , who play all classes so have the need for all gems. Think about how many gems you will need and go from there. For example , if you need 10 max gems you need 98 million gold , plus the estimated 12 million gold for the NPC's , meaning meaning 110 million total , plus some spending money to dabble in enchanting. Myself , i'm sitting on 70 million gold wich i farmed myself (was easier since you could sell UnID Legs for millions when i farmed it) , and will farm the rest myself. In RoS you will get plenty of gold from Bounty's and Rifts , and the mobs will drop big amounts when you get into the higher Torment Tiers. You are the best judge if you can spend the money for some gold.

Thanks Maarten. that is exactly what I am looking for.
    The inflation is not that bad.
    I was expecting everything 1 billion gold