Windwalker monk need help :D

Hello ladies and gentlemen

i just role swaped from a brewmaster to windwalker and i need some help from you guys

any tips that you can give me about rotation,gear,stat priority or any general tip can help me alot.

wol link for flexible raid : sadly i cannot link yet so if you can go to world of logs and check ravencrest server and check funx logs
    armory link : Funx- ravencrest server.

Thanks for your help.

Deleted
    I can start with linking you to Icy-Veins:

http://www.icy-veins.com/windwalker-...-pve-dps-guide

Thanks Trollfaced and i already read this guild and it was very useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I'll I've a quick rundown of what I do. Since I have ascension I jab twice, Tiger palm once, jab again, the rising sun kick, blackout kick. Then I just keep RSK debuff up and make sure black out kick dot is always up. The use fists of fury when literally no energy(IMO it's okay to cancel it if you cap energy). But besides that use CDs when you want your burst/when you need it. And only use storm earth and fire if your mobs will be up for a while. Idk that's pretty basic and I don't raid hardcore and only did normals in the beginning of MoP. I'm brewmaster now in my WW gear just to mess around but before I did lots of timeless and heroic dungeons and I usually was too dps unless someone had legendary cloak...but yeah, that's all I got. I'm pretty sure more experienced Raiders will have some better advice for you.

Also I recommend macroing your grapple weapon and energizing brew together because unless you need grapple weapon for utility it's a good damage bonus to add with the increased energy regeneration.

I'm not too sure about stay priority but I think haste is good to have a lot of and then go mastery if you have the t16 4p. If not go crit or balance crit and mastery. Goal is to always be using an ability every global.

Good luck though!
    Last edited by Cafua; 2014-02-24 at 02:38 PM.

Monk Shaman

I had a bowl of nails for breakfast......without any milk.

Deleted
    I would add... no i will recommend using chi brew over all other options.
    Reasons:
    1) It is just AWESOME tallent for pulls, especialy ones with lust on start. Why? You have instantly 4 chi on pull and the first thing you can do when you reach the boss is tigerpalm->RSK and then the rotation
    2) It gives TEB stacks and they are AFFECTED by mastery. Meaning at worse you can have 2 stacks on click, at best 4 stacks on use, on average 3. Simple example - use both charges on pull, but make sure you use them when the boss is actualy pulled not before because TEB stacks are cleared when raid encounter beggins, so at worse you will have 4 stacks, on average 6-7, at best 8 and have 4 chi. When you spend them you will get 1-2 stacks more TEB yada yada, bla bla... after 10 seconds tops you will have 10 stacks of TEB and u can start doing proper dps asap
    Neither Ascension, nor Power Strikes can give you that.
    3) With this will have 10 stacks TEB every time FoF are coming off cooldown. (atleast i do and i dont have the best gear yet )

Another thing is Storm, Earth and Fire.
    This skill basicaly allow you to dps secondary targets without you actualy going to them. Also use it every time you can. Here is some raw numbers - if you can use only one copy of yourself that is 40% dmg increase, if you can use 2 copies thats 65% dmg increase. This ability is sure awesome for fights like Protectors, Galakras, Shamans, Nazgrim(i am not sure but as the information goes pets doesnt give Nazgrim rage in defencive stance so i think you can use one copy on him while he is in defencive), Thok and Garrosh(first phase)
    Last edited by mmoc0c907153ea; 2014-02-25 at 07:10 AM.

i have same problem but unfortunatley i have to post few times before i will be ble to create thread .... so i'm posting