Hello Fellow warrior's!!!!!

Im coming close to the 90 mark on my warrior and will be hiitting
    LFR with all my timeless gear from my main. But the question is
    Should I go Arms or Fury? Ill try to run heroics to get 2 2h because
    In the end I plan on going fury but with such early ilvl what would
    Be more benefical to go?

Thank you for all the input!!!!
    Charge on!!!!

I'd suggest Arms. Fury has too high gear demands while arms works even with the worst gear.

Once you have quite good gear, it might be worth thinking about switching to fury but I have in my head that arms is ahead until ~ilvl550.

Deleted
    early on arms is way better. not only the numbers are better, you just need some higher gear for the "flow" as fury. so play arms until ~530 and ~30% Crit and switch to fury.
    cheers

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    The rotation for good fury play is a little RNG-based and can be ridiculous at times, but with a little luck, it pays off very well and starts to pull ahead of Arms around 490.

Never use raging blow outside of colossus smash unless a charge for raging blow will fall off before you can get in a colossus smash and wait for the GCD to finish and also have enough time to use bloodthirst, if it comes off of CD. I am currently 522 and my fury DPS is ~20k above my Arms DPS, even though I'm using SMF instead of TG. On patchwerk fights I range from 110-120k DPS depending on how many lucky RB's I get. I have 27% crit chance with a crit buff up and I still have phenomenal DPS.

Use whichever spec you have better weapons for, that goes for TG, SMF, and Arms. Two 522 weapons will have lower DPS than 528 MH and 509 OH, whether they're two handed weapons or not. If you only have one two hander that's 528, and that's your best weapon, Arms is probably going to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Salaterez View Post
    The rotation for good fury play is a little RNG-based and can be ridiculous at times, but with a little luck, it pays off very well and starts to pull ahead of Arms around 490.

Never use raging blow outside of colossus smash unless a charge for raging blow will fall off before you can get in a colossus smash and wait for the GCD to finish and also have enough time to use bloodthirst, if it comes off of CD. I am currently 522 and my fury DPS is ~20k above my Arms DPS, even though I'm using SMF instead of TG. On patchwerk fights I range from 110-120k DPS depending on how many lucky RB's I get. I have 27% crit chance with a crit buff up and I still have phenomenal DPS.

Use whichever spec you have better weapons for, that goes for TG, SMF, and Arms. Two 522 weapons will have lower DPS than 528 MH and 509 OH, whether they're two handed weapons or not. If you only have one two hander that's 528, and that's your best weapon, Arms is probably going to be better.
    Definitely, i don't understand how people here say fury goes ahead at 550+ ))) What? And people in tier 14/15 played fury because?????

Fury from 480-490 single target goes ahead of arms, if played properly. If you are a button smasher than maybe arms is for you, fury at low gear takes a bit of care to pull ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrxes View Post
    Definitely, i don't understand how people here say fury goes ahead at 550+ ))) What? And people in tier 14/15 played fury because?????

Fury from 480-490 single target goes ahead of arms, if played properly. If you are a button smasher than maybe arms is for you, fury at low gear takes a bit of care to pull ahead.
    We played fury because Arms wasn't as strong at the iLevel (it is pretty good till about 550 iLvl now). You have to remember that arms got a lot of work this tier. It is in good spot, but does not scale as well as fury.

Just like we played SMF then...we don't now. You shouldn't look at past tiers to judge the state of current classes/specs.