Poll: Which of the lvl 100 talents will you choose?

Balance WoD Level 100 Talents

These talents are subject to change, especially since we're not even in beta, so keep that in mind.

Wowhead has released a WoD talent calculator found here: http://www.wowhead.com/talent-wod#d

The three lvl 100 talent choices for us boomkins are as follows:

-----------------
    Touch of Elune

Balance
    Sunfall
    Passive
    Entering Solar Eclipse will transform your Starfall spell into Sunfall and reset its cooldown.
    -----------------
    Will of Malfurion

Balance
    Zenith
    Channeled

Targets all enemies within 60 yards and accelerates the caster's Moonfire and Sunfire effects, causing them to deal damage at 400% of the normal rate for 4 sec.
    -----------------
    Might of Malorne

Balance
    Equinox
    Passive
    Lunar and Solar Eclipse now last until the other is triggered, instead of ending at 0 Balance Power.
    -----------------

So, what are your thoughts on the new talent row? I like them all, but I don't think I'll be going for Sunfall as the others are too good to pass up.

Zenith sounds really fun and bursty, and I'll definitely be playing around with it to see how it measures up! But I have a feeling I'll be going for Equinox. One of the downsides to balance is namely that we can end up feeling weak when not in an Eclipse, and this talent removes that entirely. And not only is it a quality of life change, it's a huge DPS gain. Plus, it has the best name of the three.

Interesting choices and good lvl 100 talents if I may say so myself. What say you, fellow laz0rchickens?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am really looking forward to all of them. although with Equinox it renders Euphoria useless as we will never be out of eclipses.
    Zenith....this is going to be awesome but again it takes setting up and with all those ticks your wasting so many potential starsurge procs.
    Sunfall...well its actually really good I'm thinking this might be my first choice for heroics due to the euphoria problem but I'm not sure...Equinox still sounds so good.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually really looking forward to Sunfall, so I can't wait to hit Level 100 and try it out! :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Grum88 View Post
    I am really looking forward to all of them. although with Equinox it renders Euphoria useless as we will never be out of eclipses.
    Zenith....this is going to be awesome but again it takes setting up and with all those ticks your wasting so many potential starsurge procs.
    Sunfall...well its actually really good I'm thinking this might be my first choice for heroics due to the euphoria problem but I'm not sure...Equinox still sounds so good.
    Good point, I'd forgotten about the double balance power generation, but I don't think it'll be a problem. On the one hand we lose faster eclipses (and mana regen) but we'll be fully buffed all the way there... I think it sounds like a pretty good deal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boomking View Post
    Good point, I'd forgotten about the double balance power generation, but I don't think it'll be a problem. On the one hand we lose faster eclipses (and mana regen) but we'll be fully buffed all the way there... I think it sounds like a pretty good deal
    I think we'll have to see how it works with the ratings at level 100. When I think about Level 90 in 463 gear, where Nature's Grace sometimes ran out before I even left the Eclipse. Without other tweaks in the functionality of Nature's Grace I can't see this being superior to Sunfall. But hey, it's not even beta

I suppose in this tier lies the most significant choice for a single target (Equinox), cleave (Sunfall) or multitarget (Zenith) fight. Sounds interesting so far.

Seems like Sunfall is the only way to go @ WoD launch, Zenith is only useful in multidot with CA and Equinox only works with DoC (and with both of those, our NG uptime will be utterly shit with low ilvl's)

But then again, theres no point in theorycrafting anything before seeing the other changes.

Equinox makes mastery much more valuable than crit imo. Its a HUGE dps gain to stack mastery plus DoC if you are taking this talent. If you take DoC, you will always have a flat 25% dmg increase. Plus stack mastery on top of it (which increases dmg in our eclipse state). Seems like the only way to really go imo. Stat priority would probably change to mastery > crit > haste cap if taking that talent. Just my opinion though. I somehow can't see Equinox making it to launch in its current form, unless they are planning on giving us boomies a huge dmg boost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    Seems like Sunfall is the only way to go @ WoD launch, Zenith is only useful in multidot with CA and Equinox only works with DoC (and with both of those, our NG uptime will be utterly shit with low ilvl's)

But then again, theres no point in theorycrafting anything before seeing the other changes.
    Hopefully NG will be baked into Eclipses now and no longer a timed buff (wishful thinking).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boomking View Post
    ATM, you can only casts 5 spells direct damage spells in Lunar Eclipse, or 6 in Solar Eclipse before you leave the eclipse, after which you need to cast 3 going into solar, or 4 going into lunar before you get the damage buff. So atm, out of every full eclipse cycle, you cast 18 direct-damage spells, 7 of which are unbuffed. Assuming 50% mastery, taking the talent is at least a 10% boost compared to not having it.

I would assume that the mana/haste procs and all that still proc upon swapping the eclipse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    I really want to use sunfall, but I fear equinox will be too good to pass up.