Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Well its true. For the longest time I've always believe the PS brand to be be gamer centric and focused on targetting the hardcore gamers.

The Xbox is more for casual gamers just looking to pick up a game here and there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a soul calibur man, so I'm happy which ever console it comes on to, not that I'll own a next gen for 3 or 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Have had both a 360 and PS3 for ages. I use the PS3 all the time while the Xbox collects dust. I seriously haven't plugged that thing in for at least 3 years. I don't pla on buying either a PS4 or Xbone in the near future I don't play a lot of games anymore. Though, if I buy one it will be the PS4 I have a real nice digital receiver already why do I need a xbone for that?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Im a soul calibur man, so I'm happy which ever console it comes on to, not that I'll own a next gen for 3 or 4 years.
    Until they bring Talim back, those games are dead to me -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Taki all the way for me.

Deleted
    Never had an xbox in my life, never will. I only go with PS & Nintendo. I dont like FPS anymore, was interesting about 10 years ago for me. Thats why I dont go with xbox as they focus quite a lot on that, halo, titanfall, cod and so on. As Im in europe playstation and nintendo is way closer to heart as I have been playing games since NES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    New consoles are just PC with custom OS now, so PC master race anyone? I know they cost more at first buy you get tons of discount games that makes up for expensive games later. Consoles might be fun if you're social guy with lot of friends, but face it, we hardcore gamers don't have any/many friends, so why pretend
    Well that and console does not require to install OS, but steam os might fix that.
    There is enough self deprecation here that I don't need to insult you, so thanks for that! <-- [Edit] (This was a joke)

I totally get the advantages to PC gaming, I did it for about 10 years. But I'm not rich. A decent Video card alone is 50% the cost of a new console, lol. I just can't justify the upkeep, no matter the performance upgrade.

Also, I do have a ton of friends I game with, and hardly any of them have a PC worth gaming on. So I either don't play with the people I really enjoy playing with, or stick with inferior graphics in trade for more fun (fun from my prospective at least)

On Topic: I will be buying a PS4 first. Partly due to the cost. Partly due to the UI. Partly due to the Library.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Xbox has always been my console of choice, but the fact that I have to pay for a Kinect that I don't want is the only reason I'm not getting one.

I'll just never make the switch to PS4 because I like Xbox better. Simple as that
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    PC fanboys makes me lough sometimes
    funny thing is they think PC is just a PC and compare it to console, like nothing changed in their setup over the years.
    Dude I own PC since I was 16 (now I'm 32), and I spent so much money on "high end" graphic cards that were useless 1 year later, I had to change processors, motherboards, RAM, HD drives, basicly everything many times, that I had to say "enough is enough"
    Console is a blessing compare to that bullshit arms race, I buy one little box and I'm fine for next 6 years.

I know things changed a bit nowdays, technology is so advanced there's not much room for improvement (npcs in games looks almost real), so it slowed down, but there's still over 1000$ graphic cards, how the fuck you want compare that expensive monsters to consoles that cost less then half of it.
    I spent so much money on "high end" graphic cards that were useless 1 year later,
    Haha. Anyone who reads this will be thinking how stupid this particular line is. Either you didnt buy a 'high end card', or you're flat out lying, or genuinely have no idea what you're talking about.

True high end graphic cards are not useless 1 year later.

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    It's not about owning a pc, it's about NOT owning console
    What a boring world that would be.

There is this thing called console exclusives, and some of them are usually the best games of said generation.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonheart View Post
    Well its true. For the longest time I've always believe the PS brand to be be gamer centric and focused on targetting the hardcore gamers.

The Xbox is more for casual gamers just looking to pick up a game here and there.
    They were doing OK with the 360 ... then they threw it all away with the Xbone.

No I don't get it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Voolawl View Post
    Xbox has always been my console of choice, but the fact that I have to pay for a Kinect that I don't want is the only reason I'm not getting one.

I'll just never make the switch to PS4 because I like Xbox better. Simple as that
    Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems odd, i hate Kinect but i won't get a ps4 just cos.. i like xbox. if you like xbox enough to not buy a ps4 then surely you like it enough to get over the kinect issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I'm loyal to android phones just because I chose to, having loyalty to anything is entirely personal, no need for immature attacks on people.
    So, if something better comes along and handles customization/hackability/whatever you like about Android better. Will you stay with Android?

Fanboyism just because is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Still, even if you ignore the that, the hijab is a serious safety concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    So what? If I got to decide I'd take Stalin's path regarding religion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    So, if something better comes along and handles customization/hackability/whatever you like about Android better. Will you stay with Android?

Fanboyism just because is stupid.
    or maybe "I'm loyal" means I had PS2, PS3 and now PS4, in that term I'm loyal, but it doesn't mean I sold them my sold or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    True high end graphic cards are not useless 1 year later.
    You're right. They are usually 75% cheaper a year later with something even better out.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Pc has no disadvantages besides some exclusives which are are starting to come to pc now anyway.
    Said exclusives will never be ported to PC. Examples: anything ever made by Naughty Dog; which is reason enough to have a playstation honestly;p

There's also a certain amount of quality assurance when buying a console, PCs are more prone to failure since they do alot more than play games. There's also those who don't have a broad knowledge of the inner workings of a computer and buy stuff that is way more expensive and perhaps not as good as a console and possibly not in their skill-set to properly maintain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Yes, I has apps on store, I have had android phone since the first one, I can't see anything bettering the experience for me personally, I chose to be loyal based on many reason but ultimatly just because.

Fanboyism is not loyalty you're completely confused on that. Fanboyism is pretty stupid.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2014-02-26 at 08:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    And the Talim from 3! Not that crap we got in 4 where she was 1/2 the speed. However, I since she wasn't nearly as good in 4, I learned the play as Nightmare...3 hit combo = Full Health bar! (With stat boosts from armor and weapons.)
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.