Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Piers morgan's show gets cancelled.

http://www.deadline.com/2014/02/pier...-in-march-nyt/

Thank god. I was tired of him. The only thing I like about him was he had Ron Paul on his show a couple times. Also when Alex Jones was on and said "1776 will commence again" classic.

I never liked Piers Morgan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Good riddance, he was just a thug who wanted to take away our Second Amendment rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakura Chambers View Post
    Good riddance, he was just a thug who wanted to take away our Second Amendment rights.
    I hope you realize that talk show hosts don't actually have the capability to do this, right?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is cringe worthy to watch a lot of the time, some of his interviews are really good though.

I just kind of thought he was a sensationalist idiot. He would have been Bill O'Reilly if he thought it'd get him ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    I hope you realize that talk show hosts don't actually have the capability to do this, right?
    The media has the ability to influence public opinion and public policy, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    So Fox is getting more viewers than CNN and they decided to clear out their Prime time people starting with Piers Morgan. Makes sense to me since anyone who isn't a raving conservative probably gets their news from MSNBC or from anywhere else other than CNN.

Only if it gets said public to vote a person into office that wishes to try to change aforementioned policy. And you should know full well that it would take far more than just a couple new politicians to alter/change the bill of rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    So Fox is getting more viewers than CNN and they decided to clear out their Prime time people starting with Piers Morgan. Makes sense to me since anyone who isn't a raving conservative probably gets their news from MSNBC or from anywhere else other than CNN.
    Probably that and Piers Morgan being the most despised man ever to walk the earth with atrocious viewing figures.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they really had that much influence America would be a conservative paradise by now.

Probably that and Piers Morgan being the most despised man ever to walk the earth with atrocious viewing figures.
    Well he has the same problem that Jimmy Fallon will probably end up having, wrong guy for the audience his show attracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    I would hardly begin to state that MSNBC is the bastion for the rest of the informed world. I think Fox and MSNBC are two different kinds of journalistic hell. CNN has treated me pretty well relative to those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Nostop it View Post
    Thank god. I was tired of him. The only thing I like about him was he had Ron Paul on his show a couple times. Also when Alex Jones was on and said "1776 will commence again" classic.
    Which part was classic? The 1776 part?

We broke up with England over 200 years ago. I'm pretty sure they're over us now.
    Or are you implying the revolution against a monarchy part?

15+ Year Old Account
    so long as they tell you the propaganda you want to hear and have sexy, young, attractive blondes to do so with...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    I would hardly begin to state that MSNBC is the bastion for the rest of the informed world. I think Fox and MSNBC are two different kinds of journalistic hell. CNN has treated me pretty well relative to those two.
    I never said MSNBC was anything of the sort, just implied that out of the 3 mainstream news networks MSNBC is Liberal and Fox is Conservative, so unless you're watching Fox, odds are you're getting your news from MSNBC...or you're like most people (I hope) and get your news from other sources not located on a TV network. Also, when you have to ask who you're talking to whether it's a good or bad story, like CNN anchors do, you're doing journalism wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    The less Sensationalist nonsense like his show the better.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The less Sensationalist nonsense like his show the better.
    Agreed. ALL media could use a lot less of it.

Only if it gets said public to vote a person into office that wishes to try to change aforementioned policy. And you should know full well that it would take far more than just a couple new politicians to alter/change the bill of rights.
    Even if he only changes one person's mind, it's still a step backwards for society. Shouldn't we be promoting tolerance and respect, rather than demonizing millions of Americans just for having careers and hobbies than most people in Britain? I don't think most British people would take too kindly to Rush Limbaugh moving to Britain, then getting a talk show on the BBC, do you?

In fact, the British government has prevented American pundits/activists from even entering their country on at least two occasions:
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nned-from-air/
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rs-pamela-gel/
    Last edited by Nakura Chambers; 2014-02-25 at 03:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool! Now England has to take him back, muahahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed. ALL media could use a lot less of it.
    Planet earth could do with less Piers Morgan. The day he left the UK to go live in the USA is the day every Brit let loose a sigh of relief and also a laugh as we all thought "hahahaha you're fucked, he's your problem now"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Cool! Now England has to take him back, muahahaha!
    Good god I hope not. I don't care where he goes as long as it's far away. Preferably the core of the sun.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.