Thread: JC in WoD

Deleted

JC in WoD

So with primary stat gems being removed and sockets a lot rarer on gear in the xpac, what will happen to JC? It's going to be very weak or very strong to only a few people...?

you should wait to ask this question until we get more detail what profession changes we really get...

Quote Originally Posted by Nebria View Post
    you should wait to ask this question until we get more detail what profession changes we really get...
    This. It's too early to say anything at this point. For all we know profession perks could be going away completely in 6.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of money-making, a LOT of our money making potential will be gone. We will still have things like rings, necklaces, and possibly some trinkets, but things like ore shuffling ect will not cut as tidy a profit as they do now.

I HOPE that we will be able to make stuff to deal with the loss of sellings of common gems. Unless all the 6.0 gems will sell like Primal Diamonds do now (I doubt they will), we won't be making as big a profit off gems as we do now. I'm thinking a new set of buff items- LW has stats/BL, Scribes got stam. MAybe give us +spellpower and +spellhaste.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    In terms of money-making, a LOT of our money making potential will be gone. We will still have things like rings, necklaces, and possibly some trinkets, but things like ore shuffling ect will not cut as tidy a profit as they do now.

I HOPE that we will be able to make stuff to deal with the loss of sellings of common gems. Unless all the 6.0 gems will sell like Primal Diamonds do now (I doubt they will), we won't be making as big a profit off gems as we do now. I'm thinking a new set of buff items- LW has stats/BL, Scribes got stam. MAybe give us +spellpower and +spellhaste.
    Uh what? Do you have some kind of crazy beta info we don't? Secondary stats will still exist and gems will exist for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesa View Post
    This. It's too early to say anything at this point. For all we know profession perks could be going away completely in 6.0.

That would be the ideal scenario in my opinion. Then maybe I can finally take whatever professions I want instead of what I need in order to be a good raider.

Deleted
    Dave your breath and wait till we know more. It will be summer soon go out and play in the sun. WOD wont be here for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Uh what? Do you have some kind of crazy beta info we don't? Secondary stats will still exist and gems will exist for them.
    He never said they didn't and wouldn't. Reread the OP of this thread: "sockets a lot rarer on gear in the xpac".

He is responding to that statement.