Deleted

Arena - Tomorrow or next week?

Anyone that knows? Can't find anything about it..

Following the pattern of the last three previous seasons it should be tomorrow, though it's odd I've seen no announcements.

It should be tomorrow, they usually just do 1 week in between. It really needs to be tomorrow, cause WoW is actually the most boring game ever made without arenas I've decided. I seem to just sit around wishing there was something interesting going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    should be today.

Looks like next week. The call to arms changed and no conquest games are open after server restart. Oh well, I guess I have time to grievous up another alt before the season start now.

Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post
    Looks like next week. The call to arms changed and no conquest games are open after server restart. Oh well, I guess I have time to grievous up another alt before the season start now.
    pls dont
    dont say smth like that.

Wait is it really not today?

Great for people like me coming back after several months away. Shit for all the folks in full grievous ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by thelightthatstrays View Post
    Check the Arena Ladders (US). You will see the new season is underway.

Yeah a m8 told me on US realms the season started already

Deleted
    It must be tomorrow for EU, cant wait!

It's always Wednesday for EU; US gets it on Tuesdays like every patch/update.

I don't even have full Grievous yet. /sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    It should be tomorrow, they usually just do 1 week in between. It really needs to be tomorrow, cause WoW is actually the most boring game ever made without arenas I've decided. I seem to just sit around wishing there was something interesting going on.
    Yea all i do is level professions for alts and ive really gotten into challenge modes There arent many hard things left in this game. They are one of them for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    just keep up with each week of arena so you dont fall behind on prideful and use your spare time to finish grievous in bgs!

Quote Originally Posted by Caninese View Post
    Kill all three rares once every day in Krasarang Wilds in their respective homes. Do the Isle of Thunder PvP dailies (they only take 10-15 minutes) every day. Win at least one battleground a day and try to get into Tol Barad/Wintergrasp once a week, preferably once a day.

Three rares = 825 honor each day

Isle of Thunder dailies = 525 honor each day

Battleground win (if you have 50% win/loss ratio) = 500 honor each day

Each Tol Barad/Wintergrasp win = 500/400 honor

I personally got 24k within the 6 days because I queue'd for nearly every Tol Barad/Wintergrasp game while I was behind my computer. It's a LOT of honor for not so much effort.

It's pretty easy to get 2k+ honor a day without spending more than an hour in World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    I personally got 24k within the 6 days because
    I got 27000 honor (full set) in 2 days from random battlegrounds alont so yes its pretty damn fast to get full honor-gear.