Unhappy Changes for healing for Monk & Priest? Looking to catch up more on the new stuff.

I've been away for a while, got back on Internet today.
    So there been much info posted, maybe better I ask someone who knows bit and read stuff for the last months about changes for healing?

I'm curious how things might change for Monk and Priest in WoD? Their healing and such.

Deleted
    There's nothing solid for monks, all we know is that eminence will be given it's own stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    There's nothing solid for monks, all we know is that eminence will be given it's own stance.
    I overheard someone say something about removal of instant casts? But is that all, that you said, all new? Oh then I didn't miss much.

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    I overheard someone say something about removal of instant casts? But is that all, that you said, all new? Oh then I didn't miss much.
    alot of instant heals will be 1.5 seconds now.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    alot of instant heals will be 1.5 seconds now.
    Even Soothing Mist with Enveloping Mist?

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzleTweets View Post
    Even Soothing Mist with Enveloping Mist?
    Druid

Wild Growth (Restoration) now has a 1.5-second cast time.
    Monk

Uplift (Mistweaver) now has a 1.5-second cast time.
    Paladin

Eternal Flame and Word of Glory now each have a 1.5-second cast time when specced Holy.
    Light of Dawn now has a 1.5-second cast time.
    Priest

Cascade, Divine Star, and Halo now each have a 1.5-second cast time when specced Holy or Discipline, while remaining instant cast for Shadow.
    Prayer of Mending now has a 1.5-second cast time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/131...eplay-3-7-2014
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Whelp, if you're going the "I don't check Blizzard's front page or MMO's either, let's make a new thread" route, let me help you avoid one more: They haven't announce a new blog, the blogs never turned into patch notes like they strongly suggested they would and there's virtually no news whatsoever on anything happening at all. For all we know, it could be June before the beta is out and literally December before the expansion. That's how far back we've stepped.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."