Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5k gold for 12 Cards? I really wonder about the size of your server now. I'm on high pop, herbs are 20-25g a stack, and 1 stack = 1 Starlight ink

Cards might not sell well, but trinkets? Man, I make 12-15 every month (got 6 scribes), I buy out Decks for 4000-4500, and I buy all cards under 300g to finish decks.
    Then I wait 1 week until other sellers are out of stock (they sell for 4-5k) and then I dump all of mine for 6-7-8k. Best thing is, I still don't have enough because week before new DMF I'm out of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Basically, the last Darkmoon Card to last more than one raid tier was Darkmoon Card: Greatness. That thing was beastly.
    The Cata darkmoon card for casters, Volcanoe, was BiS for a few classes until DS came out, and was very good for ALL casters into late-heroic FL.
    Anyone ever notice how the sun seems to shine silverish now? Didn't it used to shine goldish? PM me if you've noticed this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

First 2-3 months of MoP was totally worth it (50K gold profit per trinket). Next 6 months it was worth it but only around 5K-15K profit. After that it wasn't really worth it anymore.

My deck is the best...

They don't sell you say ?
    Sold 2 Decks. on a medium pop server for Challenge Modes and Proving grounds. (past 2 weeks) Both went for 12k +.
    If I remember I sold the Intellect one and the Agility one.
    Even some of the individual cards, images included.
    http://i.imgur.com/OP1aSKd.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/s1CNSst.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/bLekN4K.jpg

I have all of them up at the AH at all times, I only make the cards myself with my daily cd, or if I see one for under 100g I buy them.

EDIT: 5 minutes ago I sold a Yu'lon for 18k. Yep stuff still sellls ^^ Made my day !
    Last edited by Aevyn; 2014-03-10 at 09:11 PM.

Some Darkmoon trinkets are BiS for Challenge Modes for a few classes... However, that is not enough to fuel the market this late in the expansion, IMO. Also, you don't really need BiS trinkets to complete Challenges, so even those people trying to get their Gold sets will not buy one.

I say move on from the Darkmoon trinkets and don't look back.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Basically, the last Darkmoon Card to last more than one raid tier was Darkmoon Card: Greatness. That thing was beastly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    The Cata darkmoon card for casters, Volcanoe, was BiS for a few classes until DS came out, and was very good for ALL casters into late-heroic FL.
    The Tsunami card worked very well for Healers until DS trinkets were obtainable as well.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II