Spelltimer Addons

Hey everyone, I tried out ForteXorcist for a spelltimer addon and could not find a way to create a spelltimer that shows my buffs and a spelltimer that shows my target's debuffs. So I switched over to WeakAuras 2. ForteXorcist showed most of my class' buffs and debuffs without any configuration. But with WeakAuras 2, are you suppose to create a spelltimer for every individual buff and debuff? Or is there a way to have most of them load like ForteXorcist?

If configuring buffs and debuffs individually is the case. Then how am I suppose to configure debuffs that are used on me? I mean there are like hundreds of debuffs in the game that I'll have to configure...

Basically, I'm looking for an addon that shows buffs and debuffs used on me and my target and I'm not sure if WeakAuras 2 is the right addon for that.

Also, if anyone knows how to create a new spelltimer with ForteXorcist without cloning, let me know. Or if there are better addons out there for spelltimers. Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Weak Auras lets you import string that people can share with you, either in game or on the web.

If you like the looks/functionality of Forte you could also take a look at SPTimers @ Curse.
    It is in effect a sucessor to ForteXorcist, as it is developed by the current maintainer of that addon.
    FX is as far as I can tell being primarily fixed to keep it working, as they are not the original author.
    SPTimers while bearing more than a slight resemblance is I think was written just about from scratch.

WeakAuras 2 is very capable, but depending on your needs then TellMeWhen, NeedToKnow, or Raven are also possibilities.
    A bit more detail such as the format (icons/bars, etc), what sort of conditions if any they must have and so on may help.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

NeedToKnow looks great. How come with WeakAuras 2, you need to enter every buffs and debuffs individually? Why don't they just show up by default like with Frote and NTK?

It offers more control.
    One of my issues with the original FX was I had to turn off a substantial portion to make it useful.
    If you have to think before you add something, then you tend to put in only what you really need.
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I see what you mean, but what about debuffs that are used on me? How will I configure the hundreds of debuffs that will be used on me when I do dungeons/raids?

Quote Originally Posted by myjackie View Post
    I see what you mean, but what about debuffs that are used on me? How will I configure the hundreds of debuffs that will be used on me when I do dungeons/raids?
    Then I would suggest Raven, as by default that just creates replacements for your buff/debuff bars and is all inclusive.

Alright, thanks the suggestion!