Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Actually, I loathe most R&B and most women I know do so as well... and if I dance I either bang my head or do standard/latin with my SO ~_~

I guess most people don't listen to lyrics. I do. That's why I dislike i.e. Manowar. And like Nightwish. And most stuff without lyrics... who needs them anyway?
    Besides the lyrics, I don't like R&B's over-emphasis on rhythm/base, the lack in melodic aspects and the sometimes really bad singers/rappers.

Oh and did I mention that 99% of all "women do XX" or "why do women do YY?" end in some sexist - vs - feminist flamefest? Generalizations ftl...
    I'd be so happy if *some* dudes stopped treating women like some sort of alien being from Saturn and started realizing that we are just a diverse bunch of human beings. Who act sometimes rationally. And sometimes not. Like you do.
    Last edited by Lylandra; 2014-02-25 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted
    I don't think OP goes out dancing a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    Because women enjoy objectification when its delivered in a certain way.
    It's a gender that's been socialized inferior for so long that their brains are actually less developed than ours, quite astounding.

And this is scientific fact before you crybabies come in.
    source plz because you're talking nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    It depends a bit on your club of choice to be honest.

Have you ever heard of Raggeaton?

I live in Spain, here Electronic music is wildly popular (after all it's the country of Ibiza/Barcelona), but so is Raggaeton.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJfHBCUICg I'm just gonna leave this here, view at your own risk, lyrics can be resumed as such- Girl dance! Shake that ass! I'm gonna fuck you all night long!)

I've gone out with girls, who complain about sexism, gender bias etc. go full Tumblr feminist and then "Surprise" drag you to these Raggaeton night clubs. Look I ain't complaining, but if you are trying to make sense of all this, you are on a fool's errand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    I avoid places that play R&B, reggaeton and Hip-hop like the plague due to the people it attracts. In Holland that's aggresive borderline-stuck-between-2-cultures immigrants with a lack of respect for women and an attitude towards coccasion males.

The places i go to mostly play dance, house, some dubstep and the occasional mix (basicly Jason Derulo on 150bpm)