Addon for trinket procs?

Anyone know a good addon that shows when a trickets proc and duration left once proc'ed?

Weakauras?? - track buffs. Go hit a dummy and wait for the trinket to proc, mouseover it and get the name. Then in WA as the buff name, just enter that. Can put %p in the tracking type (%p is for progress) and it'll show its duration and whatnot..now all you have to do is move the icon where you want it.

I definitely recommend downloading and setting up WeakAuras.

Extremely customizable, accurate, clean-looking, all of that good stuff.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Def Weak auras, however extraCD is pretty good at it as well mostly cuz it tracks time since proc and gives a value for ppms to a general idea of how far off they are still

I use this:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd

It has the icon of anything that can proc. Trinkets, meta gem (if duration), weapon enchant and cloak proc (if tailor).
    It shows the time remaining on duration, as well if it has a long hidden CD. Or it's PPM chance scaling.

Here it is on my UI (dead center) after a Fallen protectors kill. Before I went tailoring, it was showing the proc of my Legendary cloak. 2 trinkets, meta haste proc and weapon enchant.

Also you can have it show only in combat, show all the time etc. Move it's location so on.
    Last edited by Kosic; 2014-02-26 at 04:57 PM.

I like extra cd personally. But weak auras is nice as well.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    WeakAuras definitely, and remember to use CleanIcons for extra awesomeness

Deleted
    Another option I like rather than having individual aura procs is to write a weakaura that displays my spellpower on screen, when it jumps over a certain number, I know that several trinkets have procced and I should blow CDs, prioritise chaos bolts or whatever. I've been tooling about trying to get it to change colour/size when it passes a threshold, but I've not got that working yet.

Obviously if you're not interested in spellpower you can sub in attack power or whatever.

Code:
    dSJacaGEQs6LuPyxQsBtb7JkHzsLsZwu3gI(MQ4WkzNcyVKDRu7xLgLanmv43q5VcXLLmyKmCP0bPk0PeshdHZjulKQQLsvWPLQLdPhsLkpf8yv06Os0ePkYuvvtwetNY4KIzrvupdQUUI2OczAiAZuX2PQ0hPkXxPsvFwK(ovs9tfQLHuJgvnEb1LOsYTeKRHkNhcRKQINJYIOk1IqFbifKiirFboyBd6ETuaYhbjDwBEH4xHnbU6uW5Kzyi)vytGZCFADSDWOxQRpxQl1L6sHw2eDFPc6n0w5SlVuE)(EPyvUoTGeE(s5LYG2kN9JTNmpTqUsRG0rJg96tTteGySJdRmnk0aooorZbhoohEtdXGCcroiWq7PPfQ(cmeTLaMTSjtWKvr4Rv24LFb81kB8rWAl0LHHkWfc4Rv24fCiyUlFRTjynnmbtwfzU7M8ltaAL2X2FeTLaRcBcCDpX41ioAIy8gAAC8yACUgs5eIKuWEI8J2ttluMcqiONiOVTKoRnVqCPOfWx9uEtJggiih444ioOjJjFOLtiYhbHh74WktboEJJJBEEIPJhAE4eKXwj6lyYQiN5fJj)cqXYL(cqoZwxFzYeCMxmM(cy9DAUe4Ep6b3o2DUrMmzcycOFpE5e4RcqqsCitc
    is the WA as it currently stands.

Definitely WeakAuras, learn to make a progress bar for the proc and combine it with another one for the ICD (if any)
    Last edited by Qly; 2014-02-26 at 08:27 PM.

I set up weakauras exactly like the extra cd addon. Didn't like that one because it showed ones I didn't want. Here is the string to my immerseus purified bindings trinket proc. You can copy paste and change the name of the proc to w/e you're trying to track. It has the glow and looks exactly like the extra cd addon.

The string:

dOdycaGErrTlrL2gPYCLiZwOUPOQhJKBJIdlv7ui7LA3qTFP4NIsnmK63G(lknujyWkYWrOdkkY4KOogQCCsvAHOQw QOGtRQLlYdjvLNsSms8CGPrktfIjly6kDrjLtkLEMOKRRO2OK0wfvSzf2oKOpcj8vsv1Nr03rv(gcUSkJwsmEiLljk 0TKqxJKopK06ivX5Ku9AivBoJy5T0I3ln6uxPwkiguQnkh28pGIffhdl)yimawi(yP5SaSOKlDUQwySeSemILbeVYN 5ZrkAwcpGyChvz7uOdSKrIwql7XaCRJksGZcy7uOdkaF8ArF1IqQLblOM9yaU1vlRRoTQMcTAwAkQCQkEuutZs6iFi gbvINLNcITGNzqspj5LaoIZsNAFigyelGTNwJyjazjJH8mFlKXqESJuN5SO)RJEMMtDGEkmN(XFHMj(po8ysqZeC0m 1YWCjWndSqgd5X2P2hITaQa551RLpyPWC6h)fAM4)4WJjbntWrZuldZLa3mWcVpSvCvvDk1v5OltxwLwrHGIhf1iyH ycsMoaOq6OEWdXoI2YaIxl6TkeVw20tsEjJyb3zoGrCeNLAOrSJdxOzk)JdE9APY9KvwxvvNsDncLPvRNfbD6048OO gblXWEWiwsW4ZiwyMJ33iE961RLUrSudnIDC4cnt5FCWslEV0OtDLAPGyqP2OCyZ)akwuCmS8JHWayH4JLMZRfu6io noAV2a

To make it glow, go to the "Actions" tab at the top, click on "Choose" which is about halfway down on the right side, and click on the weak aura (should be a square at the top-middle of your screen).
    Last edited by wontonheroe; 2014-02-26 at 08:32 PM.

Not sure why on earth would you use Weak Auras for such a simple issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Resike View Post
    Why wouldnt you? .
    I mean, other than being the developer of another addon that does LESS

it's simple... so?
    Last edited by Qly; 2014-02-26 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Resike View Post
    By that arguement neither WeakAuras or PowerAuras should be used for "simple" issues, but they are because they are convenient.
    They are simply more accessible to modify and to learn from than in many cases other addons.
    For some WeakAuras/PowerAuras might be a step towards authoring their own as they gain understanding of events.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    By that arguement neither WeakAuras or PowerAuras should be used for "simple" issues, but they are because they are convenient.
    They are simply more accessible to modify and to learn from than in many cases other addons.
    For some WeakAuras/PowerAuras might be a step towards authoring their own as they gain understanding of events.
    Well the addon i linked, is made for particually this. You just install it and it's going to track almost every trinket's internal cooldown. Additionally you can use it with TrinketMenu for better access. (Also to save 2 slots from your action bars.)
    Last edited by Resike; 2014-02-27 at 09:58 AM.