Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Bake Inner fire in.
    Remove Inner will.
    I'm hit and miss whether fear ward will go..
    Binding heal can go
    Shackle as good as it can be vs DKs should be the first bit of CC to go in an expansion with less CC..
    Fade can go( all this should effect is shadowfiend+ priest solo play, balance threat around no fade)

thats 5-6 abilities gone, around the number I expect to go.

But I like Fade

It's got lots of useful tricks, it's a damage reduction cooldown in PvP, and it's our root break via Phantasm.

Plus, it's called Fade, and we're Shadow-priests - it's just a nice thing ^^

Maybe make it Shadow only - and about 20% cooler?

Edit: Oooh!

Make it Shadow only, and then make it the position swap ability I want

Where we can target an enemy or ally and swap places with them, and then a glyph to not move our target (but just teleport behind them)!
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-03-09 at 04:10 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I'd like to see spectral guise get 2 changes... no more damage limit, and make the 'specter' move in the opposite direction you do.
    My Twitter Feed: FlayerInTheMist

***Visit me over in Vitaris!***
    Blackmorgrim#1728 (H2P:<H2P username> in msg box)
    "People are not persuaded by what we say but rather by what they understand." - Fortune cookie

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post
    I'd like to see spectral guise get 2 changes... no more damage limit, and make the 'specter' move in the opposite direction you do.
    The second change would be really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nietz View Post
    The second change would be really cool.
    Not really... because it tells anyone with a brain exactly where you are (precisely the opposite direction, the direction equal to the distance the spectre has moved in the wrong direction). I think the best solution would be for Spectral Guise to either be a ground-targeted teleport or something, or for it to cast Mind Flay - or both.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

unless you use the old shifting puzzle trick... where if you run into a wall... the specter keeps moving.
    My Twitter Feed: FlayerInTheMist

***Visit me over in Vitaris!***
    Blackmorgrim#1728 (H2P:<H2P username> in msg box)
    "People are not persuaded by what we say but rather by what they understand." - Fortune cookie