The shield (ended)
    Law and order xxx SUV
    Si-fi yadayada

would you recomend
    breaking bad
    30d rock
    house of cards

looking for a good show if you can recomend one.and why-

not really watched 30 rock so can't comment on that, personally i found breaking bad extremely over rated, not a bad show but not as good as peoplemake out imo.

house of cards, i love house of cards, saying too much would ruin it but its a brilliant political drama imo

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the walking dead, but you really have to be a fan to enjoy the last couple seasons. Anyone can enjoy season 1 as it's just fantastic, but you really have to have a fetish for zombies to enjoy the rest of the series.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

house of cards definitely. 30 rock is also great but its not really a show you binge watch =)

10+ Year Old Account
    From the list of three you put up, Breaking Bad all the way. Seriously, start watching now.

For others, the standard 3 I give everyone: Farscape, Battlestar Galactica (the new one, not the 70's one) and Firefly.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

House of cards, bar none. The first season is the best programming I've ever watched. Breaking bad is worth checking out, Season 4 is the best season IMO. Some other shows not mentioned that you may want to check out. I've ranked in order of preference:

Merlin - If you have Netflix I strongly suggest checking it out, I'm very surprised at how much I enjoy this show. It's bit of action, story line, comedy, and really good character interaction that is simply fun to watch, albeit some episodes seem like rehashes of previous ones. But absolutely love the interactions between Merlin/Arthur, really good character story lines in this show. If you're a fan of medieval/magic, check this out.
    Dexter - Somewhat of a 'smart' show, it's entertaining enough but gets to be a bit repetitious after a few seasons.

Not a television show, but if you have Netflix and have a few hours to spare, watch Trollhunter. It's a movie from Denmark that should be a cult classic. It's filmed like a documentary with college students following the activities of a troll hunter. This is a golden nugget in the Netflix library.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Of the ones you listed Breaking Bad.

30rock is hilarious.

Never got into breaking bad.

Haven't tried House of Cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Deleted
    breaking bad was great, it drags on a little in the middle but mostly really good.

I would also recommend 'twin peaks' (best tv show ever imo )

'the shadow line' was also very good

funny how hard it is to think of stuff on the spot...

if you like crime drama 'the killing' was really good, also 'intelligence', 'the wire', 'boardwalk empire' and 'detroit 187' may interest you i dunno.

Deleted
    Firefly was superb, Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead are both excellent... highly recommend all 3 of these.

However, the best 'must watch' television I have seen in the last 15 years is Deadwood, simply magnificent.

Another great series, though maybe a little obscure and hard for you to get your hands on, is an Irish show called Love/Hate, it's a drugs/gangsters drama set in Dublin.

Watch The Wire

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darylcirl View Post
    However, the best 'must watch' television I have seen in the last 15 years is Deadwood, simply magnificent.
    Deadwood was fantastic. I might even grab that myself and rewatch it.

OT: All 3 on your list are pretty solid . Plus you can't go wrong with The Wire either

Avatar: The Last Airbender is a classic. 3 seasons, very well paced. I'm pretty sure you can buy them in DVD packs at this point, or just pirate them all.

Out of the 3 you listed, I've heard the most compliments for Breaking Bad, but still haven't gotten around to watching it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

30 Rock is a comedy, unlike everything else you listed. It's one of the best comedies of the past decade, and can be quite meta and/or surreal at times. It's not like, laugh-track funny, it's a better funny than that. Great show.

Breaking Bad is on the other end of the spectrum: full out drama. Kind of the "fall-of-man" morality play meets modern crime dramas.

House of Cards is amazing, but personally, I can't binge-watch it. It's too fucking intense, lol.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bjarnespz View Post
    I love TV shows.

Have seen most of them.(or tried to)

Top shows atm:

would you recomend
    breaking bad
    30d rock
    house of cards

looking for a good show if you can recomend one.and why-

30 rock is awesome - A+
    breaking bad is awesome - A
    I heard good things about HoC - ???

Chicago PD is a good show if you liked the shield.
    You cared enough to post.