Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Axis and Allies thread vanished?

Did something go down in the Japan vs Germany thread that got it deleted? I went to update my post and POOF. I thought it was a very interesting topic no less.

This thread is going to vanish in a few moments. I guarantee it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, odd that....

10+ Year Old Account
    likely true... Still seemed strange as there wasn't even any flaming or assholey going on in the other thread. Alas, earwax...

Deleted
    What the hell? that thread was pretty civil.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    What the hell? that thread was pretty civil.
    Did you post in that thread? Rich?! Did you? You did, didn't you?!

And you wonder why it got closed. A Nazi posted in a Nazi's wet dream scenario thread. Of course it was civil. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalian View Post
    Did you post in that thread? Rich?! Did you? You did, didn't you?!

And you wonder why it got closed. A Nazi posted in a Nazi's wet dream scenario thread. Of course it was civil. lol
    I posted many replies in that thread, I am not a Nazi either. Kinda hard for a homosexual to support the Nazis considering what they did to my kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    I even had some other interesting ideas regarding a potential theatre of war being the middle east over oil resources.

Maybe they would start fighting over oil in the Middle East, seems a middle ground that both would want control over. It would also be an interesting battleground as Germany would already have some experience in ground combat in desert areas because of the African Theatre. If Japan continued its march and took over India as well it would really change things significantly (now they would have two large populations to use as cannon fodder).

I posted many replies in that thread, I am not a Nazi either. Kinda hard for a homosexual to support the Nazis considering what they did to my kind.
    You said you were a Nazi...

Or was it fascist.

Homosexual Fascist Hippy.

Dear god.... John Kerry.... Kerry, is that you?

Deleted
    You said you were a Nazi...

Or was it fascist.

Homosexual Fascist Hippy.

Dear god.... John Kerry.... Kerry, is that you?
    Is it more likely that you misread it?

10+ Year Old Account
    See now this has turned south quickly... Not even Rich's fault either. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!

10+ Year Old Account
    And I had a hilarious weeaboo wet dream post all typed out too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Pretty sure you said Nazi Germany (w/o the killings) was the best form of government known to mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    See now this has turned south quickly... Not even Rich's fault either. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!
    How do we know it wasn't Rich's fault? Hm?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did it involve genetic engineering to give the world gigantic eyes?

The functioning government wasn't all that bad, Hitler was just a little too crazy to not abuse the fuckshit out of it. That being said, it does not make me a nazi for having said that.

Deleted
    I believe he's joking with you.

Deleted
    Pretty sure you said Nazi Germany (w/o the killings) was the best form of government known to mankind.

How do we know it wasn't Rich's fault? Hm?
    It was, prove me wrong. Without the prejudice and killing it was really good, they took a country that was starving to death into the worlds greatest super power within 5 years, that is damned impressive.

It was, prove me wrong. Without the prejudice and killing it was really good, they took a country that was starving to death into the worlds greatest super power within 5 years, that is damned impressive.
    Remove the prejudice and the people still have little choice in their lifestyle and profession. Many women were forced into being baby makers and being "bred" with the genetically superior men. If you remove the prejudice and the social Darwinism, you have Stalinism. If you remove the little rights and full government control over lifestyle and profession, you have Marxism.

Also, even without the prejudice, I am sure that human soap would still have been manufactured and distributed. That is why when I visit Germany, I will refuse to use their soap. In matter of fact, I will refuse any demands to shower - just to be safe. And no train rides for me.

Deleted
    Remove the prejudice and the people still have little choice in their lifestyle and profession. Many women were forced into being baby makers and being "bred" with the genetically superior men. If you remove the prejudice and the social Darwinism, you have Stalinism. If you remove the little rights and full government control over lifestyle and profession, you have Marxism.

Also, even without the prejudice, I am sure that human soap would still have been manufactured and distributed. That is why when I visit Germany, I will refuse to use their soap. In matter of fact, I will refuse any demands to shower - just to be safe. And no train rides for me.
    Ok, at long as you are being logical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard Effect is the cause.

"When someone in a thread breaks a rule, the thread disappears."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Ok, at long as you are being logical.
    And Nazism without prejudice is logical?