25 man transition

Hi all

Alot of my raid experience is from a 10 man perspective minus LFR and Flex, and my guild is transitioning to 25 man. I'm Healing and i'm wondering what I'll need to do differently as a monk.

Thank you.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need to heal more people.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Welcome to 25M MW Healing Club!!!
    More people to heal... more meele to heal!!
    What i see as difference is that in 25m RJW > Xuen... for the other talents depends on fight and in the end you gonna fall behind in meters!!!

You'll basically be running Chi Burst and Rushing Jade Wind full time.

Then there is the fact your TFT will cover more people and you'll have issues timing it right to get maximum coverage, since in 10 man it doesn't matter as much as you're pretty much guaranteed to cover 10 people.

Other than that, just be prepared to be bottom of the pack, that's all.

MW is in a bad spot in this World of AbsorbCraft we live in. Discs/Paladins will most likely absorb all the damage and then shamans/druids snipe everything else, leaving MW at the bottom being useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    MW is in a bad spot in this World of AbsorbCraft we live in. Discs/Paladins will most likely absorb all the damage and then shamans/druids snipe everything else, leaving MW at the bottom being useless.

I love my MistWeaver and refuse to Reroll, but I find it'll be harder to get core spots in hardcore progression groups playing as my MistWeaver, I really wish the healing classes were more balanced so we can play what we want instead of having to roll the Fotm.

I have every intention to tough it out and stick with my MW into the new expac, I just have to hope that healing will be more balanced and not just a case of bring the disc priests, holy pallys , druids and shaman and sit the MW on progression fights.

I've Been Lucky thus far being included on progression fights but , coming soon , our guild will also be transitioning our 2- 10 man groups to a 25 man group making the guild leader in charge of our raid group instead of my current raid leader, and I fear for my raid spot considering I play a MW.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arzza/advanced