[H] <I I I> 8/14H 10man recruiting for 25s

Who we are:
    <I I I> Was originally formed on Horde side Korgath in late DS. In just two weeks we went from forming the guild to getting a full guild run of 2/8 Heroic DS. Shortly after that ourselves and a few other members decided to see how the "other side" lives. We Just transfered to Horde side Zul'jin (I missed my orc) and are looking to rebuild.

We want to progress:
    Our raid schedule is only 3 hours per night for 3 days per week. That means we expect our raiders to show up on time, know the fights that we are progressing on, know their class, have all their consumables ready, and most importantly FOCUS. 3 hours is not a long time and there will be breaks in between for bio/smoke/whatever, but we ask that while we are raiding you bring your game face. No one likes wiping on the same boss because the same person saw that same butterfly and had to go afk to chase it.

Our Schedule:
    Tuesday 10:00-1:00 ST
    Wednesday 10:00-1:00 ST
    Thursday 10:00-1:00 ST
    Sunday 10:00-1:00 ST (During progression or for cleanup)

(Server time is EST)

We expect our raiders to:
    Be consistent and dependable:
    Invites go out 15 minutes prior to the raid, the start time is when we will be making our first pull. We understand that RL > WoW, but in the same breath, 9 other people have made time in their lives to commit to this group. If you cannot commit 12 hours a week in 3 hour intervals, this is not the place for you. In order to progress we are in need of consistency.

Be polite and courteous:
    No, you do not have to be best friends with everyone in the guild or even the raid team. You do, however; need to be polite. Wipes will happen, its part of the game, and an even bigger part of progression. If there is an issue with one specific person, the raid leader sees it. It will be handled in a private and non-demeaning manner. In the history of wow, not one boss has ever died faster because someone publicly humiliated another raider.

Be knowledgeable:
    Whether it be the fight, your class, your spec, your role, or even your rotation. We are not here to babysit anyone and teach them their class. Do your research, practice your rotation on dummys or in heroics/lfr, we need everyone to be the best that their class/gear will allow.

How we loot:
    Loot is divided and given to the person that it would benefit the RAID most. That means, if you constantly miss raids, show up late or go afk, do a mediocre job during the raid, don't try to improve your gear outside of raiding (valor cap for item upgrades/rep gear/LFR), then don't expect to be first on the list for any upgrade.

Communication:
    We use Mumble as our primary VoIP. If you do not have it, you are expected to download it and configure everything PRIOR to the first raid. If you need help with mumble (it can be confusing for first time users) do not be afraid to ask, but do not ask when we are 3 bosses into a raid.

Our current needs are:

1 Rsham (ele o/s preferred)
    -or-
    1 Druid
    -or-
    1 Priest

Although skill>gear please be at least 555 (prefer higher) EQUIPPED in your raiding spec without any pvp gear, and have "decent" progression. That way you can jump straight into raids without hampering progress.

Extracurricular Activities
    Here at <I I I> not only do we raid but we do lots of other activities as well. We will be putting together a Challenge Mode group for those that want to race the clock for some amazing looking transmog. We also pvp and would be interested in getting a full guild RBG team together, but is not a priority at this time.

Contact info:
    Raid Leader: Haytred or Sumoo (Haytred#1922)
    Guild Master: Tellu (Xpown#1988)
    Officers: Deadtom (Deadtom#1483)
    Or visit: www . empire - rising . com

You can also email us: empireofzuljin (at) gmail . com

If you feel like you would be a good fit with us but we aren't in need of your role currently, feel free to drop in an application anyway. We will evaluate it and make our decision based upon past raiding exp, maturity, and a few other factors. Our raid spots are earned, not given.

- - - Updated - - -

I wont be online much during the day today but I am monitoring that email. feel free to use that or I can get back with you in game later this evening
    Last edited by Haytred; 2014-03-02 at 08:48 PM.

Online and ready to talk recruitment

- - - Updated - - -

Bump, I'll be in game shortly

bumps still looking