Thread: Skyscreamers

Angry Skyscreamers

So I haven't played my hunter since before Isle of Thunder. I noticed when I was doing dailies there, using the Dire Beast talent sometimes spawns those Skyscreamers as your random beast. I got excited for a second, wondering if I could tame one. After looking it up, much to my disappointment, you can't.

WHY. You can tame Devilsaurs and Direhorns, why not Skyscreamers? (I never post, but this legitimately upset me) :l

15+ Year Old Account
    maybe in the next expansion...who knows

Yea would be cool to be able to tame them? What buff would it bring though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The instruction manual to tame them hasn't been found(remember that direhorns can't be tamed without farming one up).

- - - Updated - - -

Melee haste.
    it should be spell haste, so we have another choice outside of a idiotic sporebat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    it should be spell haste, so we have another choice outside of a idiotic sporebat
    But but the sporebat makes rogues bleed out of there anus.......

1. Tame Sporebat.
    2. Name "Tentacool".
    3. ????
    4. Profit.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    Id love Hydras, Skyscreamers, Yetis, Thok in all his color glory, Fire Hounds from firelands, and for Blizzard to put back in the abandon macro tame so i can stock up on more Oil wolfs and not be scared to use my current one. I LOVE YOU PENNZOIL, NEVER LEAVE ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Shockymonkey View Post
    Yea would be cool to be able to tame them? What buff would it bring though?
    The AoE armor debuff that tailstriders have?
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

I either use my Wolf which I tamed at 50s back in Western Plaguelands(the plague wolves) or my Spirit Owl which I tamed in Hyjal back in Cata. Don't really need anything else, I do carry Core hound and Hyena though just in case :/

Never really got into the pet gathering thing, especially for some 10m groups where you might want to use your sparkly new pet but instead raid leader needs your Sporebat for spell haste or Warlock will cry.