Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    No, they weren't EU observers. They were observers, who are citizens of EU. They do not represent EU in any way.
    These people are worthy of being in EU Parliament, but still they are not worthy to believe their own eyes and judge on how referendum was held? I never said they represent EU. EU hasn't bothered to send their representatives at all. So the very best we have is the opinion from these guys from EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    Of course. EU wasn't arsed to send their representatives, thats why these people made a trip on their own. Still, there are people from EU Parliament who attended referendum and confirmed that it was held right.
    Yeah, because the EU parliament counted on the OECD observers who were not invited those who got invitations had a dubious background, I know some hardcore stalinists from out Leftist party were invited too, as "neutral and totally unbiased" observers.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    Why should the opinion of a guy who doesn't have a clue about Russian politics, views or way of life be considered? Not to mention the tensions Russia have with its' bordering countries and people.

People who understand these issues know that "a middle ground dancing in circles holding hands" solution is not possible.

- - - Updated - - -

No, they weren't EU observers. They were observers, who are citizens of EU. They do not represent EU in any way.
    What a silly question and absurd suppositions you have no way of knowing.
    Do you agree with the view expressed by Gabriel?

15+ Year Old Account
    These people are worthy of being in EU Parliament, but still they are not worthy to believe their own eyes and judge on how referendum was held? I never said they represent EU. EU hasn't bothered to send their representatives at all. So the very best we have is the opinion from these guys from EU.
    Why should EU "bother" to send representatives to illegal referendum?

Worthy of being in EU parliament? The amount of "worthy" required is being a citizen of an EU country and getting votes.

There were lots of people from the EU there, but none of them represent the EU. Whatever they say is just their personal opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What a silly question and absurd suppositions you have no way of knowing.
    Do you agree with the view expressed by Gabriel?
    There is some truth to it, but no I don't wholeheartedly agree.

I disagree with your view though.

After more than 700 pages of this thread, I think you would have even hinted at showing some kind of understanding and knowledge on Russia-related matters.

Unless you are just acting ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Yeah, because the EU parliament counted on the OECD observers who were not invited those who got invitations had a dubious background, I know some hardcore stalinists from out Leftist party were invited too, as "neutral and totally unbiased" observers.
    Everyone was invited. But only these with so-called dubious background cared to attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    They were invited; they refused to attend.

See http://www.osce.org/cio/116313
    The Chair also ruled out the possibility of an OSCE observation of the planned referendum of March 16 as the basic criteria for a decision in a constitutional framework was not met. Furthermore, an invitation by the participating State concerned would be a precondition to any observation activity in this regard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course. EU wasn't arsed to send their representatives, thats why these people made a trip on their own. Still, there are people from EU Parliament who attended referendum and confirmed that it was held right.
    Who, where where they, how long where they present?
    You do understand your claim need to be backed up.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Everyone was invited. But only these with so-called dubious background cared to attend.
    "Everyone"?

You know who were invited from Finland? Russians who had a Finnish passport as well. Oh and Johan Bäckman who is a stalinist lunatic.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also funny that the UN report mention reports of vote rigging specifically.

In Crimea, where a referendum on secession from Ukraine was held on March 16, there were "credible allegations" of harassment, arbitrary arrest and torture targeting activists and journalists who did not support the referendum.

It was "widely assessed" that Russian speakers had not been subject to threats, the report said.

U.N. officials had received "many accounts of vote rigging" in connection with the poll, it added.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

In order to observe that at least procedure is held right.

And what you mean illegal? Who decides? Ukranian constitution? Well, it could, but it was thrown away by people managing this coup.
    People of Crimea wanted to held this referendum and they did it - that's a democracy.

Worthy of being in EU parliament? The amount of "worthy" required is being a citizen of an EU country and getting votes.
    There were lots of people from the EU there, but none of them represent the EU. Whatever they say is just their personal opinion.
    Ofc, that's their opinion. I never said that EU acknowledged this referendum. I just said that observers from EU Parliament (cause they observed referendum and they are from EU Parliament) witnessed it was held right.
    Last edited by Keeponrage; 2014-04-16 at 02:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    In order to observe that at least procedure is held right.

And what you mean illegal? Who decides? Ukranian constitution? Well, it could, but it was thrown away by people managing this coup.
    People of Crimea wanted to held this referendum and they did it - that's a democracy.

[QUOTEWorthy of being in EU parliament? The amount of "worthy" required is being a citizen of an EU country and getting votes.

Probably the part of foreign armed forces on the soil, I know Russia never been good at the democracy thing but usually elections under gun point is not a good start even by russian standards.

We're well familiar with post-USSR Russia's definition of "democracy" at this point.

"Everyone"?

You know who were invited from Finland? Russians who had a Finnish passport as well. Oh and Johan Bäckman who is a stalinist lunatic.
    He was a one who actually got arsed to attend. It doesn't mean that he was the only one that was invited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    It's extreme of me to say that if Russia invades Baltic NATO and EU countries, it would be in the whole world's best interest to dismantle the corrupt Russian system and make sure that Russia will never be a threat to anyone again.
    As long as the West doesn't go for a Morgenthau-like plan...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    http://areena.yle.fi/tv/2166870

Did you see his performance in the tv show yesterday? I didn't expect anything less from him.
    No, I didn't see it. Didn't know that kind of show was airing. Probably going to check it later from internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Also funny that the UN report mention reports of vote rigging specifically.
    and still they haven't proved a single act of vote rigging, threats, harrassment and arrest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Probably the part of foreign armed forces on the soil, I know Russia never been good at the democracy thing but usually elections under gun point is not a good start even by russian standards.
    Referendum under gun point wasn't proved.

15+ Year Old Account
    He was a one who actually got arsed to attend. It doesn't mean that he was the only one that was invited.
    EU didnt repsent it cos we consider the referendum illegal so much we can agree on.
    Having a bunch of yay-sayers doesnt mean shit though, I rather trust the UN reports than puppet dolls who as of yet you still havent even proved where part of actually checking that things went well.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

There is some truth to it, but no I don't wholeheartedly agree.

I disagree with your view though.

After more than 700 pages of this thread, I think you would have even hinted at showing some kind of understanding and knowledge on Russia-related matters.

Unless you are just acting ignorant.
    This is pretty arrogant for you to say.
    Is this just a polite way of saying "agree with me or you're ignorant about the matter"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    We're well familiar with post-USSR Russia's definition of "democracy" at this point.
    It is the same as in vocabulary

It is the same as in vocabulary
    Yeah no. Russia's version is allowing an ultranationalist autocrat to shit on its constitution and kill dissidents because omg shirtless pics.