Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yes I do, why?
    Funny thing about black and white views.

I lean towards a black and white view of the world, and that's why I support Russia.

Deleted
    Yes I do, why?
    Cause that would make you an idiot too.
    Can you also see "The good and the bad"?

- - - Updated - - -

"I don't care about rational thinking, my opiniins should be dictated by arbitrary points and not sense and logic".

The funny thing is you guys probably have very aggressive views towards religion.
    It's funny cause you guys are following dogmas and the living proof you don't need religion to be controlled as a tool. Ignorance is just about enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Cause that would make you an idiot too.
    You seem to love to insult the shit out of people who don't agree with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notchris View Post
    You seem to love to insult the shit out of people who don't agree with you.
    Huh? No. Not really no.
    Only the ones that say things like "putin's Russia reminds me of hitler's Germany" and "world is black and white and I can see the good and the bad".
    Which -ARE- idiotic things and who says them deserves to be insulted.
    Would you agree that the world is black and white and you can see what's good and what's bad?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    If their president will be removed by violent coup that completely ignores laws of their own country and gets bunch of anti-Russian extremists in power, while "still-kind-of-legitimate" president pleads for our help? Chance that we will intervene in some way is fairly high.

As for annexation, only if our preliminary polls will see that people are receptive to this idea (as it happened in Crimea); then we'll see that they'll be provided with means to show their desire to join or not join Russia, and then act accordingly.

Really, status quo with Ukraine during Yanukovich or Yushchenko/Timoshenko wasn't great, but we were ready to maintain it. If coup in Kiev maintained at least some trappings of law and deposed Yanukovich as it is written in their constitution, we would probably complain a bit and accept it. We accepted previous Orange Revolution there after all.

But potentially creating extremist hotspot from country with 45 million people right at our doorstep with government that is completely lacking in common sense and goes into outright lunacy? Sorry, accepting that really is beyond reasonable.
    What do you think the countries bordering Russia think of Russia?

Do you think anyone in his right mind could accept the actions Russia is doing?

Russia is an imperialistic extremist hotspot with what 140+ million people, armed with nukes and the common people are poor as hell and fueled with vodka. Not to mention their Soviet trauma and human's rights issues. Their actions as a country (in this case, dictator Putin) are irrational and unexpected.

You don't see that is a big threat to anyone around Russia?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Russia is an imperialistic extremist hotspot with what 140+ million people, armed with nukes and the common people are poor as hell and fueled with vodka. Not to mention their Soviet trauma and human's rights issues. Their actions as a country (in this case, dictator Putin) are irrational and unexpected.

You don't see that is a big threat to anyone around Russia?
    That "lol drunk Russians" stereotype is old, tired, and entirely untrue.

Russia ranks 16th in alcohol consumption. Ukraine 4th. If either side has more dangerous drunks, it's the Ukrainians. Either way that's a stupid point to bring up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ol_consumption

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A3G0US20140417

President Vladimir Putin told Edward Snowden on that Russia does not carry out indiscriminate surveillance on its citizens, responding to a question the former U.S. spy agency contractor in a televised question and answer session with the nation.

The government regulates communications as part of criminal investigations, but "on a massive scale, on an uncontrolled scale we certainly do not allow this and I hope we will never allow it," Putin told Snowden, who was granted asylum in Russia last year.
    It's funny how the people that call Putin a fascist gladly accept that their government sifts through their personal emails and collects their phone calls.

Care to show polls before that whole Ukrainian thing happened? :P

http://www.wingia.com/web/files/serv...pdf?1397737282
    About 24% people of the world see US as threat to World Peace; and Russia is not even mentioned...

Well, seeing that they were accepted (as in "refused to condemn") by almost half of UN, yes, clearly such people exist.

Except we're still about two to three times more rich then Ukrainians; same goes for many other bordering states. We got huge amount of emigrants from them; even right now about 3 million Ukrainians work in Russia.

And irrational? Obviously if you don't care for what he is saying you can believe anything; those who do see how his actions come from his beliefs about world quite reasonably.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post

Russia ranks 16th in alcohol consumption. Ukraine 4th. If either side has more dangerous drunks, it's the Ukrainians. Either way that's a stupid point to bring up.

Last edited by mmoc15f92c5277; 2014-04-17 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post
    I can beat one shitty little gif many times over.

When I was growing up in Greece I worked at various bars.

By far, I mean, by far, the worst drunks were not Russians. They were British (mostly chavs) on holiday. Drunk, loud, obnoxious, gropey/rapey with the local women, and often traveled in groups all reinforcing each other's douchebaggery.

So one little gif means nothing, the cold, hard numbers speak for themselves.

Deleted
    Except that's not what was being said; people just said that western "proof" are laughable. They still are; conclusion from false evidence can happen to be both true and false.
    That's is exactly what was being said. The evidence was right before your nose, and the pro-Russians still said it was bullshit from ''western media''. But you were wrong. Even your own media played along with Putin, and it worked out perfectly for him.

I find it quite inhumane that you say "Show us blood first" before any intervention can happen. Really, is that "enlightened western position"?
    Don't you see the fallacy here? Burden of proof is in your hands, not mine. I don't need to see blood, i need to see a real threat to the people in Crimea from ''Nazist''. There is none whatsoever. We already covered this 200 pages ago. You can't make up situations and use ''intervention'' as an excuse. With that kind of attitude you've more then welcome to join the CIA.

I got all bases covered! Argument never changed.
    Of course there will be no change now, you already moved the chess piece. Russia can say that they were planning this for 10 years, it still wont change anything. Crimea is already in your hands. But the statement that you only support the will of the people with no military intervention is complete bullshit. ''It's the common people that are doing the occupation''. And you still have the guts to claim that west is involved in the maiden with military forces.

Deleted

By far, I mean, by far, the worst drunks were not Russians. They were British (mostly chavs) on holiday. Drunk, loud, obnoxious, gropey/rapey with the local women, and often traveled in groups all reinforcing each other's douchebaggery.

Yeah...

...We tend to send our scumbags away during summer to other nations, think of it as the yearly reminder of the once British Empire striking back!

Sry doe....

Deleted

This video could also stand for Putin action in ukraine right now....he will fall hard as the drunk guy in the clip if they dont calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    To push things a little, I sometimes have the feeling that some have nostalgy of the old Soviet Union, not really the " concept " (even if some might, why not), but the territory.

By extent, let's say tomorrow Putin annexes Ukraine, what's next ? Do you think some other " ex-ussr " states should be annexed again ? Am not trolling, but just wondering if those who are pro-Ukraine annexion would not mind if some other countries would be annexed ?
    Putin got wet dreams about the USSR, a very irrational and unpredictable man. If he keeps it up he will at least be able to congratulate himself for being the cause of another Cold War.

Cold War... hello lol

Not sure how pro-Putinists reason, lesser of two evils perhaps? Lol
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Yeah...

...We tend to send our scumbags away during summer to other nations, think of it as the yearly reminder of the once British Empire striking back!

Sry doe....
    I recall a news story a few years back. I think it was a British tourist. Tried to get fresh with a Cretan girl at a bar on Crete.

Now, he probably didn't know, but among Greeks Cretans have a reputation as being some pretty rough folks that don't take too kindly to the whole "dishonor" thing.

After a few repeated rejections by her, he started getting grabby. She took a candle off the bar and light his crotch up.

Never laughed out loud and cringed in sympathetic pain before that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshrag View Post

This video could also stand for Putin action in ukraine right now....he will fall hard as the drunk guy in the clip if they dont calm down.
    Uuhh that guy didn't fall, he jumped :P
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    I recall a news story a few years back. I think it was a British tourist. Tried to get fresh with a Cretan girl at a bar on Crete.

Now, he probably didn't know, but among Greeks Cretans have a reputation as being some pretty rough folks that don't take too kindly to the whole "dishonor" thing.

After a few repeated rejections by her, he started getting grabby. She took a candle off the bar and light his crotch up.

Never laughed out loud and cringed in sympathetic pain before that.
    11/10!

I think this summarizes my feelings on how my countrymen conduct themselves abroad.

15+ Year Old Account

Did I say anything about Ukraine being better somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...A3G0US20140417

It's funny how the people that call Putin a fascist gladly accept that their government sifts through their personal emails and collects their phone calls.
    Yeah if you believe what that nutcase is saying in the first place. Of course Russia is monitoring stuff, just like every other nation in the world that has the capability to do so. If you think otherwise, it's time to wake up.
    Care to show polls before that whole Ukrainian thing happened? :P

http://www.wingia.com/web/files/serv...pdf?1397737282
    About 24% people of the world see US as threat to World Peace; and Russia is not even mentioned...
    Because Russia is a marginal power. It's not a super power such as USA, China or India. Russia is a territorial threat to all it's bordering countries, not worldwide. Globally, who cares a flying fuck about Russia or Russians?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Redkin View Post
    That's is exactly what was being said. The evidence was right before your nose, and the pro-Russians still said it was bullshit from ''western media''. But you were wrong. Even your own media played along with Putin, and it worked out perfectly for him.
    Well, that's because western media bullshits all the time, especially in matters regarding Russia; and what they shown was exactly that.

Don't you see the fallacy here? Burden of proof is in your hands, not mine. I don't need to see blood, i need to see a real threat to the people in Crimea from ''Nazist''.
    We have seen enough, so we acted. As far as i see no amount of proof short of actual blood will be sufficient to you; and there WAS actual blood in Kiev, just not in Crimea - because it was exactly the scenario we moved in to prevent. It did not happen? Mission accomplished then.

There is none whatsoever. We already covered this 200 pages ago. You can't make up situations and use ''intervention'' as an excuse. With that kind of attitude you've more then welcome to join the CIA.
    Except we certainly can, and did to great effect. We have no desire to share western "blindness" to extremists that just happen to be good for west at the moment (and then immediately condemned when they turned to new government). No extremism happened on our watch; and result of Crimean referendum was 100% coup government fault.

Of course there will be no change now, you already moved the chess piece. Russia can say that they were planning this for 10 years, it still wont change anything.
    Except Putin said it wasn't planned and they actually ordered it right after Russian Security Council meeting that happened on previous week. I'm quite sad about it - "long-term plans being activated" was a lot more flattering version

...though really, noone could expect that people who got to power after Ukrainian coup are as stupid as they have shown now...

But the statement that you only support the will of the people with no military intervention is complete bullshit.
    We only support will of people; sometimes to show that will military intervention can be necessary.

''It's the common people that are doing the occupation''. And you still have the guts to claim that west is involved in the maiden with military forces.
    You cannot occupy people who welcome you with open arms.

And "military forces on Maidan"? I never claimed that.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2014-04-17 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Uuhh that guy didn't fall, he jumped :P
    Isnt that exactly what putin does right now....