15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffodily View Post
    If you wish I can go in to elaborate analysis on why the Spiegel guy was wrong,last paragraph destroyes whatever he claims - tho the factual rebirth of certain ideology and mythology -and 99% of Team Russia here are obvious victims of it (and they even experiene it as non-ideology) - has been done under Putin,but its not inherently fascist per se.
    At very best Putin deploys certain proto-fascist elements but I need to go in to full analysis then.
    Jan Fleischhauer represents the conservative side of Spiegel Online opposing Jacob Augstein who represents the leftwing liberal side of it. I don't agree with this "fascist" terminology either because these deskdrawer-like thinking schemes work less and less with the decades. His views borrow from both sides of the traditional left- and right-wing spectrum and he does well with evoking feelings of traditionalism regardless of whether they refer to old Soviet or old Tsarist times. Decades later this conglomerate of ideas will be always coined Putinism for sure. An ideology of its own which probably finds its usual crowd of supporters and opponents.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2014-05-04 at 01:01 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    I call it RUtarded

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So I ask you again, as that was a question and NOT something I said you claimed:
    Does the presence of violent extremist justify what happened in Odessa?

And don't play fucking dumb jack, you know EXACTLY what dozor and cynep and others are saying.
    Ive already written quite clearly what I think about the burned Union Building. It doesnt change the fact that it seems very likely that pro-russians where seeking confrontation with a rally of pro-ukranians. Where you had minors, older ladies, young women etc participating.

Hence they are a menace to sociaty. They need to be stopped.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

At very best Putin deploys certain proto-fascist elements but I need to go in to full analysis then.
    Its easy. Right Sector is putin's military org.

Deleted
    And what the hell even my government - the fuck that even means - has to do with this.Go out and breathe some fresh air.
    Im not even talking to you and either way Id PM it.You arent the centre of Earth,Mr Feels.I still havent recieved reply to my PM I sent you and thats the thing with you - posing as mature,inteligent person while the only thing you are capable of is asking stupid questions for obvious,one after the other.
    Who's the one in need of fresh air?
    Yes I IGNORED your pm. I'd do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    They need to be stopped.
    So you are justifying the murder of over 40 people. Plus more women and children died in the building fire, none outside.

Deleted
    Ive already written quite clearly what I think about the burned Union Building. It doesnt change the fact that it seems very likely that pro-russians where seeking confrontation with a rally of pro-ukranians. Where you had minors, older ladies, young women etc participating.

Hence they are a menace to sociaty. They need to be stopped.
    Yes I agree. Extremists are a menace to society.
    As we can see from Odessa, and throughout all this series of events since maidan, extremists are on both sides.
    Do you agree with this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmokri View Post
    Its easy. Right Sector is putin's military org.
    Insiders while insiders. NOW I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    So you are justifying the murder of over 40 people. Plus more women and children died in the building fire, none outside.
    Rofl

I dont even know how to respond to the shit you write sometimes Cybran. Sometimes you do make sense, sometimes you are like a bad carbon copy of Alex Jones.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Harmful to Russia?
    Last time I checked it were Ukranians causing the death of more Ukranians.
    I wouldn't call a civil war "harmful to Russia".

According to Google translate: Adventure!
    Although 'hitman' would be more appropriate.

That's like saying you can see a movie better if you stand 5 inch from the theatre-screen.
    That's exactly what a civil war brings. Not considering your own people, your own people.
    Thanks cynep for this insight.

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl

I dont even know how to respond to the shit you write sometimes Cybran. Sometimes you do make sense, sometimes you are like a bad carbon copy of Alex Jones.
    Jack, it's easy.
    People died in Odessa as a result to extremists clashing.
    People are quick to blame the other side instead of blaming both sides.
    What is your position?

Yes I agree. Extremists are a menace to society.
    As we can see from Odessa, and throughout all this series of events since maidan, extremists are on both sides.
    Do you agree with this?
    Yeah, which is why its good to see that the interim government has started to act. Authorities need to step in and take control.

Rofl

The people that you call "peaceful" were marching with clubs, masks and other weapons. You can see them at the end of this video.

Yeah, which is why its good to see that the interim government has started to act. Authorities need to step in and take control.
    The inegrim government is taking orders from Washington and killing their own citizen in the east. Many unarmed. You can also see them in the video. @11 second.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2014-05-04 at 01:04 PM.

Deleted
    I agree with the fact that actions are needed in eastern Ukraine.

But this is the same government that accuses Russia for the events in Odessa.
    They're not able to handle it and will make a mess of it.

Russian invaders bla bla bla, Putin fascist bla bla bla, Ukraine is a peaceful democratic heaven bla bla bla, it's your first post so gtfo bla bla bla

Jokes aside, if you'd be so kind to post this video:
    youtube. com/watch?v=NKuDzXAgdf4

Or at least watch it yourself. Twelve minutes about those fine people, that Nuland fed with cookies on maidan.

Deleted
    At this stage, it's clear how the cards are dealt.
    The west sponsors one side of extremists, Russia the other.

What I blame my European politicians of is that AT LEAST the USA and Russia have gainings of their own. They are driven by their own goals.
    The eu and Ukrainians don't. The eu will be weaker as usual at the end of this and Ukrainians will have suffered a bloody civil war.
    Once again, Europe shows to be inept and indecisive. And this comes from someone that's very much pro-Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The people that you call "peaceful" were marching with clubs, masks and other weapons. You can see them at the end of this video.

The inegrim government is taking orders from Washington and killing their own citizen in the east. Many unarmed. You can also see them in the video. @11 second.
    If you ever bothered to read what is written, you would notice that I called those pro-ukraine militants.

These people, are what I call peaceful. Do you notice a difference? Would you call that kid to the right a thug? Or the older woman?

Deleted
    If you ever bothered to read what is written, you would notice that I called those pro-ukraine militants.

These people, are what I call peaceful. Do you notice adifference?
    These aren't the one accused to be violent extremists jackmoves.
    You can find pictures of old harmless women separatists too.

These aren't the one accused to be violent extremists jackmoves.
    You can find pictures of old harmless women separatists too.
    They were part of the pro-ukraine rally. You know, the rally that the pro-russians confronted.

Deleted
    They were part of the pro-ukraine rally. You know, the rally that the pro-russians confronted.
    Unfortunately they were just a part of it, as we can see in numerous videos.
    I repeat, they aren't the ones accused to be violent extremists.

Unfortunately they were just a part of it, as we can see in numerous videos.
    I repeat, they aren't the ones accused to be violent extremists.
    Yeah, as I wrote, pro-russian militants marching across town to confront them. Because they are pro-ukraine. They met resistance from part of the crowd at the rally whom were pro-ukranian militants.

Most people at the rally were not there to fight. There has been several rather peaceful rallys by both pro-russians and pro-ukranians in Odessa, until that day.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's like with every demonstration, it attracks crowds with less non-violent tendencies. Usually if that happens here you will have things like these appearing and stopping violence together with police forces on ground.

In Ukraine they seem to just pop Shield Wall or master some passive skills like ignoring.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2014-05-04 at 01:30 PM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!