1. #17021
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    I see a single bright flash at the rear of the helicopter, but no missile or rocket trail leaving the helicopter.
    What else can cause such flash in helicopter? I honestly have no idea.

    People in video say it's missile, but quality of video is not sufficient to see clearly if there are any missiles fired.

  2. #17022
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Like Crimea?
    Crimea is russian territory, next question.

  3. #17023
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Yeah those were happy that weren't sent to gulags, starved or died.

    So, great, your father was blind and didn't understand (or didn't want to see)what happened around him and he loved to be part of that totalitarian slavery machine.
    Or you're blind brainewashed kid from far-far-away. He lived there, you did not. I suspect you're wrong, sorry

  4. #17024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Are you saying that Russia IS in fact aggressive and would invade/attack out of spite?
    If isolated? Yes, it's possible. If intertwined through trading agreements? No.
    As this recent events are showing on a daily basis.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    apparently the cost of freedom, is freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroesec View Post
    I'm not a war monger.

  5. #17025
    I am Murloc! Kellhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bank of the Columbia
    Posts
    5,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Generally speaking you only know the truth when it shoots. It didnt, and that's pretty good.
    The insertion of magazines into assault rifles is for one of two reasons, to load the weapon or convince others it is loaded. Neither are "peaceful".

  6. #17026
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Are you saying that Russia IS in fact aggressive and would invade/attack out of spite?
    The EU would be concerned by Russia's attack even thou there's 0 chance Russia would actually attack. Paranoia that is

  7. #17027
    Old God
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    10,000
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    I could be wrong here but certainly the personalities of those captured raised a lot of talks about that. Good to know thse people are kept safe and untouched there
    They are held as hostages by armed criminals.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

  8. #17028
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Crimea is russian territory, next question.
    ... Did you really said that? You can argue it is now, but it certainly wasn't at the time we are talking about. What a desperate and sad argument.
    "Which countries should be allowed to have nuclear weapons poll"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I'd say no one, everyone or only America:P
    Why only America? Because we're one of the few countries who wouldn't use it offensively or to bully other countries to do what we want..
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    It gets kinda boring after the millionth time, just like discussions on declawing cats, waiters wages in the USA, and anything Cybran has ever said.

  9. #17029
    Fluffy Kitten Puupi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Are you stupid? You cant deny something when there is evidence present. No evidence = no facts.
    What? There was evidence, Russia neglected it and straight forward lied. That's what they always do, lie. And now Russians don't understand why nobody trusts or believes them. Really?


    Lie. Sniper shot two (Ukrainian military and Crimean militia) and wounded two. All of them were unarmed. Shooter was from Lviv.
    Source for the shooter's identity?


    Noone denied that Russia had troops in the region. They denied that russian military were capturing ukrainian military object before the referendum. That's true.
    Putin denied, Russian foreign minister denied, Duma denied. All lies.
    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

  10. #17030
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Apart from the one replying my post where it calls Russia "imperialistic fascist"?
    Which are two statements that are unfounded and as such they are as ridicolous as calling them "evil".
    Does it hurt to see the faults in that propaganda built brickwall you have in front of your eyes?

    Dear god... so even you admit that no-one has actually called Russia "evil", but it is just you being butthurt about something others have said that goes against your carebear worldview?

    Btw, once Russia invades rest of eastern-Ukraine, you'll switch over to judging them harshly like you said some 600+ pages ago?

  11. #17031
    I am Murloc! Kellhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bank of the Columbia
    Posts
    5,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    What else can cause such flash in helicopter? I honestly have no idea.

    People in video say it's missile, but quality of video is not sufficient to see clearly if there are any missiles fired.
    Missiles and rockets are generally very obvious when fired from the rocket exhaust. As to what caused it, I cannot tell from the poor quality of the video.

  12. #17032
    Fluffy Kitten Puupi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,120
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    Or you're blind brainewashed kid from far-far-away. He lived there, you did not. I suspect you're wrong, sorry
    I visited USSR twice when I was a kid. The poorest shithole I've ever been in... or well, it was pretty much on par with Egypt in the early 90's when I was there. Egypt might have been even more poor. But it was horrible anyway.
    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

  13. #17033
    I am Murloc! Kellhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bank of the Columbia
    Posts
    5,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    If isolated? Yes, it's possible. If intertwined through trading agreements? No.
    As this recent events are showing on a daily basis.
    So it is better to attack then find different trading partners?

  14. #17034
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    The insertion of magazines into assault rifles is for one of two reasons, to load the weapon or convince others it is loaded. Neither are "peaceful".
    Again, I'm pretty happy about the way it went. I think the people in Crimea are too.

  15. #17035
    I am Murloc! Kellhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bank of the Columbia
    Posts
    5,096
    Quote Originally Posted by BreathTaker View Post
    The EU would be concerned by Russia's attack even thou there's 0 chance Russia would actually attack. Paranoia that is
    The only attack from Russia the EU or NATO has to fear is nuclear, Russia's conventional army posses no threat to them.

  16. #17036
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    The insertion of magazines into assault rifles is for one of two reasons, to load the weapon or convince others it is loaded. Neither are "peaceful".
    There are reports that soldiers stationed to guard kindergardens (as there were assumptions that some hostage-taking might happen in Crimea) were told to keep empty magazines in their weapons to make sure there are absolutely no accidents.

  17. #17037
    Fluffy Kitten Puupi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,120
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Crimea is russian territory, next question.
    It wasn't, and still isn't. Nobody else has recognized it yet but Russia, obviously.
    "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken

  18. #17038
    I am Murloc! Kellhound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bank of the Columbia
    Posts
    5,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Again, I'm pretty happy about the way it went. I think the people in Crimea are too.
    Some people there are, some are not.

  19. #17039
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It wasn't, and still isn't. Nobody else has recognized it yet but Russia, obviously.
    Don't forget shining beacons of rationality as North Korea recognizing it.

  20. #17040
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    754
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I visited USSR twice when I was a kid. The poorest shithole I've ever been in... or well, it was pretty much on par with Egypt in the early 90's when I was there. Egypt might have been even more poor. But it was horrible anyway.
    Anyway it seems your opinion on that does not matter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •