Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why is female draenei gear so horrible :(

So i play i female draenei shaman and i find it so hard to get nice looking gear/transmog!

Ive recently completed gold challenge modes on my druid and ill be finishing them up on my shammy soon. My druid looks so epic now with his new gear but the shaman set looks so underwhelming on a female draenei :/

Anyone here feel differently? What kinda transmog are you using for your female draenei. Id love to incorporate the challenge mode set, especially as it wont be available soon.

IMO, the shaman challenge mode xmog looks terrible on any race.

But, you have to figure that it has to be very difficult, art-wise, to make the same artwork stretch, to accommodate a size range, from a tall, fat tauren, to a skinny draenei female, AND make the art look good on all of them.

Besides, female draenei shouldn't be wearing anything more than a smile.

Deleted
    @Ember

At least give them a necklace or a ring, you macho! ^^

Deleted
    @ Ember, Hahahaha, should have seen that coming. Yeah i agree, defo hard to make a set fit across all races. I think the CM gear looks pretty cool on some races. I find pretty much 0 armour looks good on female draenei though.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    IMO, the shaman challenge mode xmog looks terrible on any race.

But, you have to figure that it has to be very difficult, art-wise, to make the same artwork stretch, to accommodate a size range, from a tall, fat tauren, to a skinny draenei female, AND make the art look good on all of them.

Besides, female draenei shouldn't be wearing anything more than a smile.
    Orcs and Tauren are the only ones who look good in the CM gear. Just as they're the only ones who look good in the Dark Shaman gear. All others just don't really fit it, too many blue spots with Draenei. I guess Dwarves also look good in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditian View Post
    Orcs and Tauren are the only ones who look good in the CM gear. Just as they're the only ones who look good in the Dark Shaman gear. All others just don't really fit it, too many blue spots with Draenei. I guess Dwarves also look good in them.
    Goblins look best in dark shaman gear by far

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...odelviewer:9+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Agree to disagree, I love how the Dark Shaman set looks on my troll!

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yytmgi1EsEM

Quote Originally Posted by Raedeon View Post
    So i play i female draenei shaman and i find it so hard to get nice looking gear/transmog!

Ive recently completed gold challenge modes on my druid and ill be finishing them up on my shammy soon. My druid looks so epic now with his new gear but the shaman set looks so underwhelming on a female draenei :/

Anyone here feel differently? What kinda transmog are you using for your female draenei. Id love to incorporate the challenge mode set, especially as it wont be available soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, some looks odd. Like I cant stand how big shoulders get on blood elves.. why they are skinny things. why do the male shoulders look so big?
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    IMO, the shaman challenge mode xmog looks terrible on any race.[...]
    I disagree, it actually looks quite amazing on a female panda (with tail obviously), as weird as that seems.

When I was Draenei, I had two favorite xmog sets.

Season 2: http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=703/m...s-earthshaker#.
    Ornate: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=262#.

While season 2 looks similar to tier, S2 is much shinier and better looking, imo.

As for the CM-mog, it's meh on most races and genders. I usually just mix the CM shoulders into a different mog and forget everything else.

merciless glad set is the best

I personally love my mog on female shaman draenei... http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=241#.

with http://www.wowhead.com/item=27826 for the shoulders and http://www.wowhead.com/item=28825 for the shield. I think it's very Draenei-ish. My problem with shaman gear is that it's all so horde oriented.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentres View Post
    @Ember

At least give them a necklace or a ring, you macho! ^^
    Why do you write "@Ember" instead of actually QUOTING the person you're adressing?

A lot of mail sets look really boring, especially the shaman tiers. Find some other stuff to mix together.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Why do you write "@Ember" instead of actually QUOTING the person you're adressing?
    @Noomz it's faster and a habit from using other discussion mediums where an @[Name] tags them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Cause I was on the phone and...wait...why do I have to justifiy myself?

10+ Year Old Account

I used to be a female Draenei before raid/guild went Horde at the start of the year. I still hate the challenge mode set. I only had it mogged for a day, and only parts of it too... I just hate the shoulders so much. I hate how they clip into my shield. Draenei or troll, whatever. It's just so disappointing that I can't wear my challenge mode set as proudly as the druids in the guild do.

I like the dark shaman set a lot though. I had it mogged for a while. But I think that I'd have to be an orc to do it justice - and ride the Garrosh-achievement wolf to make the picture complete.

As it is, I've basically kept the transmog sets that I used as a Draenei on my troll. For elemental spec I use the Sunwell shamy gear, Felmyst kilt, Mu'ru chest, T6.5 belt and wrists... and the Mojo-disc shield skin (so glad they put it back in as a green item because I vendored the original Disc from old ZA). And for resto, I like the orange T15 set together with some green items (especially Khan's Gloves and the fitting wristguards.... because they're not as big and bulky as the set gloves and suit the colour scheme nicely). The same gear in blue or green is pretty too (I kind of want the green stuff now that I think about it...)

Draenai female for armor? Anything that shows off their figure. The less armor that is visable on the body the better, max out that sex appeal. lol
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Only trolls match the CM gear, and honestly, only orcs match the Dark Shaman gear.

On topic, T4 and t6 all looks perfectly fine on a female draenei. OP, you should check the shaman transmog thread for ideas.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann