Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Embermoon View Post
    IMO, the shaman challenge mode xmog looks terrible on any race.

But, you have to figure that it has to be very difficult, art-wise, to make the same artwork stretch, to accommodate a size range, from a tall, fat tauren, to a skinny draenei female, AND make the art look good on all of them.

Besides, female draenei shouldn't be wearing anything more than a smile.
    That gear looks good on Trolls, and that's about it.

And I agree with you when it comes to the attire of those blue ladies

Quote Originally Posted by Lavalashlol View Post
    Agree to disagree, I love how the Dark Shaman set looks on my troll!
    It actually doesn't look that bad on Trolls, now that you mention it. It's just, I don't like the trolls in general. Mostly because of the foot thing, I hate it when armor looks broken up.

The two biggest issues with female Draenei is that their shoulder scaling is bad -- instead of making shoulders so small, they should've slid the models outward a little bit -- and that their shoulders are angled backward. This causes them to have tiny shoulders pointed backward at a ~45 degree angle, so none of the shoulder models end up looking good at all.
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Magnificent Mail with Phoenix Claw.
    I'm sure there are resto/elemental weapons that fit this theme. I need to gather this set after I'm done working on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Magnificent Mail with Phoenix Claw.
    I'm sure there are resto/elemental weapons that fit this theme. I need to gather this set after I'm done working on this one.
    Why does everyone use crown of flame instead of the ragnaros tiara Oo

That being said very good, I like how the female draenei actually makes the AQ tier look... decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Female draenei have the worst looking model for any form of transmog.

1. Their shoulders are the smallest of any race, making most awesome shoulder effects/visuals borderline unnoticeable.

2. Their legs are extremely long, way way longer than they should be. This makes most leggings (not robes) look absolutely horrible.

3. They have hooves, which makes boots invisible on them... which can easily break the transmog set's appearance.

4. The dual wielding weapons are very very tiny when used on draenei females... any impressive one-handed weapon you might want to transmog will be TINY compared to the size of the tall draenei.

5. Their horns tend to ruin a lot of helmets and hoods, simply by sticking through - also the mostly blue/black color of draenei horns tends to go poorly with a lot of shaman transmog.

Overall i think draenei females are probably the worst looking race/sex - everything that can go wrong/bad with a model, actually did go wrong with the draenei female...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekili View Post
    The two biggest issues with female Draenei is that their shoulder scaling is bad -- instead of making shoulders so small, they should've slid the models outward a little bit -- and that their shoulders are angled backward. This causes them to have tiny shoulders pointed backward at a ~45 degree angle, so none of the shoulder models end up looking good at all.
    Which is fine as long as you do not have a shield equipped. I didn't found a shield ingame that does not collidate with the edges of the shoulders.