Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    I feel these items are purely cosmetic and some people might enjoy the option to purchase them.
    No they're not. There are racials in WoW. If you can increase your dps by 0.2% by paying 80$ to switch to an otherwise inaccessible race on the wow store, that's p2w. As long as everyone can achieve that power without paying a cent other than subscription fee, it's fine. Same thing goes for buying gear that isn't accessible from things like timeless isle or other catch-up mechanics. What's the point of character progression at max level if you haven't earned it? That just defeats the whole point of an mmo.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    No they're not. There are racials in WoW. If you can increase your dps by 0.2% by paying 80$ to switch to an otherwise inaccessible race on the wow store, that's p2w. As long as everyone can achieve that power without paying a cent other than subscription fee, it's fine. Same thing goes for buying gear that isn't accessible from things like timeless isle or other catch-up mechanics. What's the point of character progression at max level if you haven't earned it? That just defeats the whole point of an mmo.
    But being realistic are there in fact any prohibited race/class combos that could benefit from being available to a different race?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    tried to think of something clever to say but ive got nothing. youre a fucking idiot.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2014-02-26 at 06:19 PM.

Deleted
    I would definitely buy heirlooms, although that could be considered pay to win regarding low level pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthmatty View Post
    tried to think of something clever to say but ive got nothing. youre a fucking idiot.
    I'd say that's uncalled for. Disliking the ideas are one thing. Insulting me is crossing a line. Grow up kid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejam View Post
    I would definitely buy heirlooms, although that could be considered pay to win regarding low level pvp.
    They could just add the items which are already purchasable for gold via lvl 25 guilds. Then there would be no real advantage. You could either pay cash or gold.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I want to buy gear.

I'd like to see a mechanic that if you completed a dungeon or raid you got access to buy the gear that could drop.
    Valor gear was designed to fill that niche, hopefully that doesn't go away in WoD. I think outright purchase of gear is a bad idea, unless it is a dungeon gear set or something a few steps below BiS.

Deleted
    Nah, the gold cost of guild looms is pretty low as it is, I wouldn't pay real cash for those. Heirloom weapons on the other hand, definitely.

Can this superman guy be perma banned soon for spamming retarded threads?

I want to buy gear.

I'd like to see a mechanic that if you completed a dungeon or raid you got access to buy the gear that could drop.

Optional choice if you're tired of the RNG and running content time after time after time and rarely getting anything useful.
    And this would instantly kill raiding in wow. Every semi serious guild would either quit due to no point in even doing it or you would be forced by your guild to buy full gear.
    Last edited by snackfeat; 2014-02-26 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluejam View Post
    Nah, the gold cost of guild looms is pretty low as it is, I wouldn't pay real cash for those. Heirloom weapons on the other hand, definitely.
    Would love to see all heirlooms have a gold cost attached to them. Farming HP and JP is a waste of time considering how fast people level these days. Like you said, it is mostly for the people who love low level BGs, or the lore knights who actually still quest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Can this superman guy be perma banned soon for spamming retarded threads?
    50 threads from poor people complaining about a $60 optional service, and I am the one spamming? Also, no need to be crass and insulting. Calling personal opinion retarded is uncalled for and lends zero veracity to your argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Me too. I'm a very busy man in real life and I can hardly make any time to raid heroic raids, so I just want to buy all heroic gear with real money.

Its not P2W or anything, just skipping the time to farm them
    It's p2w somehow. Also, what's the point of progression through raiding, if you can buy the gear when u finish the dungeon/raid??? Some ideas like this are a bit weird and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLetiso View Post
    I won't use one of these. Besides... Blizzard won't ever add sth like this.
    Never say never....It's Blizzard, they have made stupid decisions in the past (which they regretted) but they continue to....

10+ Year Old Account

Mod-note 2: Taking the decision to close this thread, seems to prove a few problems among some. Though, it is riding on the wave of the "Boost to 90" discussion by taking it a step further. Thought it could lead on, but I see it better to lock it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..