1. #1

    (pvp) Rogues with DK alts

    Ive been trying to gear up my dk for arenas but my friends are wanting me to just stick with my rogue for 3s. Do you feel that a rogue is useful more than a death knight when it comes to pressuring healers as well? What do you like about your dk versus what your rogue can do? Or ther other way around?

  2. #2
    Rogues have a much much higher skillcap/floor. so it really comes down to the player. A bad player is more useful on a DK since he can win games at 1800 rating just spamming a pve rotation and doing unhealable damage. A good player is more useful on a rogue since a good rogue can influence a match profoundly at very high ratings, and it isn't just a matter of damage-done.

  3. #3
    Play a DK if you want to shit on people with damage. Play a rogue if you want to control people so your friends can shit on them with damage.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Rogues have a much much higher skillcap/floor. so it really comes down to the player. A bad player is more useful on a DK since he can win games at 1800 rating just spamming a pve rotation and doing unhealable damage. A good player is more useful on a rogue since a good rogue can influence a match profoundly at very high ratings, and it isn't just a matter of damage-done.
    Ahh i see, maybe i should just continue my rogue then. Because i rather much be abe to help out a situation than top damage charts as dps.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Play a DK if you want to shit on people with damage. Play a rogue if you want to control people so your friends can shit on them with damage.
    Oh well that does sound fun too lol im currently running unholy and its not bad. Just not quite geared.

  5. #5
    Stick with Rogue, Burst damage is absolutely insane in full Prideful gear.

  6. #6
    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post
    Stick with Rogue, Burst damage is absolutely insane in full Prideful gear.
    I think I shall besides stealth is awesome!

  7. #7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •