Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    A more accurate comparison would that you are not able to play a Draenei or a Blood elf if you did not preorder rather than not buying at all...
    ok I give something with pre-order from Blizzard then.
    what about extra character for Heroes of the Storm with RoS pre-order?

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    btw, am I the only one that hates TESO acronym? I see TESCO everytime I look at it,
    ESO is much better imo, and main page is called elderscrollonline.com, without The.
    And ESO sounds like Esso !

The series has always been called TES (even the official editors are named that way), it is only natural to name it TESO. ESO is just a recent acronym.

We're all going to sit and defend our particular side of the argument on this one. It's 1 race, that can join any faction.

That's the only difference to anything that's gone before in wow. If they added say.... murlocs as a playable race (with their own racial bonuses) that could join either faction any class but only if you pre-ordered, that's the equivalent here. Otherwise, no difference. (It also has a free pony, crab and refer a friend equivalent.)

If you pre-order the standard edition, you get to be any of the other 9 races on any faction.

If you order after release you have 3 races per faction.

Let's not straw man beyond this.

GMG is more than fine for codes too. Kinda tempted to switch from mine to GMG, we'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    elderscrollonline.com, without The.
    The box of the game has The.

Just ordered. Code works great. Just got the Digital Imperial Edition for $64, only $5 more than the regular edition!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    We're all going to sit and defend our particular side of the argument on this one. It's 1 race, that can join any faction.

That's the only difference to anything that's gone before in wow. If they added say.... murlocs as a playable race (with their own racial bonuses) that could join either faction any class but only if you pre-ordered, that's the equivalent here. Otherwise, no difference. (It also has a free pony, crab and refer a friend equivalent.)

If you pre-order the standard edition, you get to be any of the other 9 races on any faction.

If you order after release you have 3 races per faction.

Let's not straw man beyond this.

GMG is more than fine for codes too. Kinda tempted to switch from mine to GMG, we'll see
    No its more like they made Humans or Orcs able to join any faction and only available with a collectors edition. Imperial is the primary race of TES, and its behind a pay wall. It's like making a MMO around Ancient Rome and locking out the Romans behind a pay wall.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.