combat and sub = same reforges big dps loos ?

Helo,

so i dropped today weapon till Combat, during break in raid i respeced from assa till combat. New gems, enchants, reforges, and i'm willing to say in this spec,
    but Sub is still so strong on some fight that i want to respec for some fights.

Can i go for sub with combat gems, reforges ? I know sub gives 30% more agi, but i have +80agi+160 gems (13 of them) <ask mr robot>

ps.
    Last time i played combat and sub in cata when raiding heroics, in mop only assa, just started raiding again !

sim tells me this (that same reforges and gems for combat and sub; reforges/gems/enchant are for combat) - i put Average skill in sim because i need to learn again few things

Combat - 262320 dps (MH fist from Protectors, OH dagger from Nazgrim) Sub - 250278 dps (MH dagger from Thok, OH dagger from Nazgrim)

armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Asey/advanced

btw: probably because its late im doing sometning wrong, but when i use ask mr robot to opimize gems/reforges for sub with daggers its shows me only 9k dps more then sub with reforges from combat O.o
    Last edited by AseyBL; 2014-02-27 at 11:20 PM.

Combat with agi gems is less of a loss than Subt with haste gems. Personally, I just keep agi gems for both specs.

As far as reforging, unless you use the exact same gear for each spec and none of your weapons have hit or expertise, you should probably swap that around. It's usually cheaper than regemming and much more convenient anyways. Personally, I optimize reforges (in ShadowCraft) for each spec whenever I get a new piece of gear, export the reforging, and save it in a txt file. From there, it can be copied and pasted into Reforgerade (a reforging addon) in the game at any time. It makes swapping reforges quick and easy, and especially so if you have a Warlock in your raid. I just hearth out during trash and get summoned back when my reforges are swapped.

I use the same method for reforging for isle ganking on my rogue and regular/CM reforging on my hunter (since some of the pieces are shared).
    Last edited by Squirl; 2014-02-27 at 11:59 PM.