Anybody Else Excited For a Redesign?

According to an article on WoW Insider (I can't post the link, just look at the 3rd or 4th article on WoW Joystiq),it sounds like we have a major redesign coming! Celestalon said "12 brand new, 3 existing/old spells now talents, 4 w/ major changes." Any thoughts on what will change the most?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yermommy View Post
    According to an article on WoW Insider (I can't post the link, just look at the 3rd or 4th article on WoW Joystiq),it sounds like we have a major redesign coming! Celestalon said "12 brand new, 3 existing/old spells now talents, 4 w/ major changes." Any thoughts on what will change the most?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion/page73

Quote Originally Posted by yermommy View Post
    While greatly appreciated, that's just a talent overhaul. That still doesn't redesign our actual specs, which are practically begging to be fixed, Fire especially, with Arcane needing some love, too.

However, yes, I am SUPER excited over not having 3 bomb talents (all consolidated to one!) and no more L90 crap!
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Closing this thread just because we already have a thread designated for this kind of information. If you want to talk further about these changes feel free to do so in the WoD discussion thread where we are already having this discussion.