Deleted

H25 Paragons - Bugged bloods?

So after spending about 45 minutes wiping on paragons tonight we noticed the bloods behaving very strangely. We used our normal strategy starting on rik'kal and then swapping to skeer after first wave of bloods spawn. Then when 2nd wave spawns and Skeer is around 5-10% for some reason 2 bloods just go for rik'kal even if skeer is still up when they appear. It's making paragons incredibly annoying since it we've been using this strategy for a few weeks now without problems.

Deleted
    Are you sure Skeer is alive long enough for all of the bloods to choose a target? So you'd have Skeer alive when the first blood is choosing a target, but dead when the 2nd and 3rd are choosing theirs. You said Skeer is alive when they appear, but that's not enough. They take a while before they choose who to go to.

You could have higher dps than usual this time, causing him to die earlier.

I dont think I have ever seen such things happen, but the boss is bugged(I know old joke). The spawns sometimes happen really quickly and sometimes they never spawn. I don't see how having 2 mobs go for rik'kal could cause any wipes tho, shouldn't that be helpful?

edit.
    oh you mean you kill skeer and then you have left over bloods going for rik'kal? While that's annoying, it's deffinetely not end of the world considering you have to wait for 4th mutate and you need to stop dps there anyway.

Deleted
    yeah can be a bit random sometimes. I've seen 2 bloods go for 1 boss whilst the others go for other bosses - no way that's not a bug so there's definitely something suspect. Haven't found any way of 'fixing' it so far so GG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    Are you sure Skeer is alive long enough for all of the bloods to choose a target? So you'd have Skeer alive when the first blood is choosing a target, but dead when the 2nd and 3rd are choosing theirs. You said Skeer is alive when they appear, but that's not enough. They take a while before they choose who to go to.

You could have higher dps than usual this time, causing him to die earlier.
    Had 3 people all checking one attempt and they were moving when skeer was alive and they still went 2 on skeer 2 on rik'kal.

Quote Originally Posted by luc54 View Post
    I dont think I have ever seen such things happen, but the boss is bugged(I know old joke). The spawns sometimes happen really quickly and sometimes they never spawn. I don't see how having 2 mobs go for rik'kal could cause any wipes tho, shouldn't that be helpful?

edit.
    oh you mean you kill skeer and then you have left over bloods going for rik'kal? While that's annoying, it's deffinetely not end of the world considering you have to wait for 4th mutate and you need to stop dps there anyway.
    Killing skeer doesn't make the bloods change target the issue is that they go for rik'kal when spawning even if skeer is alive and on low health.

And we got sick of waiting and just throw a CR on one of the unlucky people since we most of the time had to wait 30 seconds or more due to aim happening before mutates.