Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

And I'm too sexy for Milan
    Too sexy for Milan
    New York and Japan
    And I'm too sexy for your party
    Too sexy for your party
    No way I'm disco dancing
    Mage | Paladin | Officer of <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> | A Discordian is Prohibited of Believing what he reads.

So who is your favourite ninja turtle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    So who is your favourite ninja turtle?
    Easy... MIKE JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 sweets from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? u are 1 ****ing cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bish gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles. lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil boy u are. fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up. If I wuz you m8 I wud shut the fuk up cuz u r a rite littl cheeki kunt. u think ur so kool m8 but ink again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima ****e fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead.ill hook u in da gabber m8 ill bash ye fooking ead in i sware on me mum. avin a giggle like that m8

crumpets.... and tea

Was zum Teufel hast du gerade bumsen über mich sagen, du kleine Schlampe? Ich lasse Sie wissen, absolvierte ich oben auf meiner Klasse in den Navy Seals, und ich habe in zahlreichen geheimen Angriffe auf Al-Qaida beteiligt war, und ich habe mehr als 300 bestätigte Abschüsse. Ich interessiere mich für Gorilla Warfare trainiert und ich bin der Top-Scharfschützen in den gesamten US-Streitkräfte. Sie sind nichts für mich, sondern nur ein weiteres Ziel. Ich werde Sie wischen the fuck out mit Präzision die gerne von denen nie zuvor auf dieser Erde zu sehen, markieren Sie meinen verdammten Worte. Du denkst, du kannst mit diesen Scheiß sagen, mir über das Internet? Denken Sie noch einmal, Wichser. Während wir hier sprechen Ich wende mich an meine geheime Netzwerk von Spionen in den USA und deine IP wird jetzt, so dass Sie für den Sturm, Maden besser vorbereiten zurückzuführen. Der Sturm, der löscht die armselige kleine Sache, die Sie Ihr Leben rufen. Sie sehen verdammt tot, Junge. Ich kann überall, jederzeit, und ich kann Ihnen in über 700 Arten zu töten, und das ist nur mit meinen bloßen Händen. Ich bin nicht nur ausgiebig in unbewaffneten Kampf trainiert, aber ich habe Zugriff auf das gesamte Arsenal des United States Marine Corps und ich werde es in vollem Umfang benutzen, um Ihre elenden Esel aus dem Gesicht des Kontinents, du kleiner Scheißer zu wischen. Wenn nur Sie wissen können, was deine kleine unheilige Vergeltung “clever” Kommentar über zu stürzen auf euch haben war, vielleicht würden Sie Ihre verdammte Zunge gehalten haben. Aber man konnte nicht, hast du nicht, und jetzt bist du zahlen den Preis, ihr verfluchten Idioten. Ich will Scheiße Wut alle über euch und ihr werdet darin ertrinken. Sie sehen verdammt tot, Kleiner.

- - - Updated - - -

Girl, when you and I go out to eat, I’m gonna pull out your chair for you to sit down. This is a classy maneuver that means I respect you and know how to treat you right.

And during our dinner together I’m gonna be whispering in your ear a sweet stream of compliments regarding your exquisite beauty. “Baby,” I’ll say, “your lips are like a luscious, red ocean of desire. And my lips will be like a boat upon that ocean.” And any other variety of compliment.

Once you have had your fill of food, we will take a romantic walk on the beach. At first, we will run in the surf and laugh in an extremely playful manner. If you want to splash me, you can feel free to do so. I will not mind.

Bring your body to me now, and I will show you a night of love that you have never known. I will take you to a level that no lover could ever take you. We will be in the atmosphere. I will take you higher and higher, to heaven and even further. We will be love astronauts, colonizing other planets with our passion. We will bump to Jupiter. Grind to Pluto.

Damn.

The next morning, I will cook breakfast for you. I will fry up several eggs, each in a different style for you to choose from. There will be scrambled eggs, fried eggs, boiled eggs, baked eggs and even egg sandwiches. There will be a smorgasbord of taste sensations for your tender lips to enjoy.

I will then pick a beautiful red rose from outside the bedroom window and put it in an elegant glass vase upon your food tray. The tray will be only the finest food tray from the far reaches of the earth.

I will also serve cereal.

Aw, please, girl. Bring your sugar to me, and I will show you that my back is strong. You will ride me all day and all night and will never want to stop.

Here, ladies, is how the night shall go.

I will pick you all up in a gleaming-white limousine. I will not need to knock on the door or beep the horn, because I will arrive just as you are walking down the steps of your respective apartment buildings, each of you looking like you have just walked out of various dreams. I will get out and hold the door for you and comment on how flattering your dress is. I will assuage your fears that you are either over-dressed or under-dressed for the evening. I will be able to do this easily, because it will be true. You dress perfectly for all occasions. That is why you are all such good matches for Smoove. Then, I will mention how the dress brings out your eyes, lips, or hair, because I know you have put a lot of thought into your outfit. I will then kiss your hand softly, and instruct the driver to drive the car.

As our car moves toward it's destination, you will ask where we are going, but I will not tell you. Your curiosity will cause you to tease me, but still, I will not disclose where I am taking you. You will continue to tease me, and so I will tease you back. That is because I love how you ladies flirt. I also admire your curiosity. Your mind excites me, and it makes our relationship much more than physical. Our relationship, in addition to being physical, is also spiritual and emotional.

Mmmm. I love it when you wear that red dress. I want to take you somewhere private and freak you wild in a bathroom stall. Do you know what you do to me? I ache whenever your fine body is not in my bed, covered in part by my satin sheets. Bring your love to me. I'll treat it the way you always imagined it should be treated.

Whenever blue teardrops are fallin'
    And my emotional stability is leaving me
    There is something I can do
    I can get on the telephone and call you up baby

And honey I know you'll be there to relieve me
    The love you give to me will free me
    If you don't know the thing you're dealing
    Ohh I can tell you, darling, that it's sexual healing

- - - Updated - - -

Is your body ready?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is!

- - - Updated - - -

������������������������������������������������������������

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Am Brunnen vor dem Tore
    Da steht ein Lindenbaum;
    Ich träumt in seinem Schatten
    So manchen süßen Traum.
    Ich schnitt in seine Rinde
    So manches liebe Wort;
    Es zog in Freud und Leide
    Zu ihm mich immer fort.

That's the spirit!

I do declare!

This looks like fun!

- - - Updated - - -

We're leaving together,
    But still it's farewell
    And maybe we'll come back,
    To earth, who can tell ?
    I guess there is no one to blame
    We're leaving ground
    Will things ever be the same again?

It's the final countdown...

We're heading for Venus and still we stand tall
    Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all
    With so many light years to go and things to be found
    I'm sure that we'll all miss her so.

ISIS is smuggling crude oil from Iraqi fields and pipelines it has confiscated to the Kurdistan region in Iraq, where it is refined and/or passed on to middlemen. ISIS is getting about $26/$27 dollars per barrel at the moment. According to the Iraqi Oil Report, "the smugglers then take the crude into Kurdistan at a large markup, selling it to buyers inside Kurdistan for around 12 million Iraqi dinars ($10,000) or $63 per barrel".

I would expect these operations to continue, if not to increase as long as the territories and borders remain porous and the supply and demand remain strong.

Could it be a bump?

Updated to reflect desire for more DPS!

Is this real life?

All theory, dear friend, is grey - but the golden tree of life springs ever green.

- - - Updated - - -

Really!!!!!!

Headless body found in topless bar.

I sit beside the fire and think
    Of how the world will be
    When winter comes without a spring
    That I shall ever see.